Chapter 51

Chapter 51

(Unedited)

There I sat in the doctors with a gown on backwards waiting for the doctor to come examine me. I kept looking at the time on my phone as my patience seem to wear thin. I wonder if Jermaine dropped Alisha off at my mom house. My mother probably asked him why I didn't droop her off myself and he most likely told her why I know later I'm going to be expecting a call from her. I put my phone back down as the doctor walked in the room. "So Ms. Serenity you've been having promblems lately?" the doctor asked me. "Yes" I replied. ''What seems to be the problem?'' He asked me. ''My lower back and stomach is getting so bad'' I replied. The doctor nodded hiss head and jotted down some notes on hours memo book. ''I'm going to give you an ultrasound to draw if on of the boys is wondering to your back or sitting on one of your back muscles. I nodded my head ok. The doctor squuezed some jelly like substance on my stomach and started the ultrasound. "Hmm everything seems to be alright. Have you been stressing? Anything worring you?"he asked me. I thought for a minute yeah things been worring me lately stressing not do much maybe i'll give him a maybe. "Something like that" I replied. "Well you need to stay away from stressful things relax yourself remember your pregnant with twins you can harm both of them since yourself. Also stay off ya feet for a couple days." The doctor said as he handed me a paper Amber walked out the room. I wiped the jelly like substance off my stomach and put my clothes on and left. I walked out the building and drive straight home time to get some rest and relax myself.

------------------------------------------------------------

1 Month Later

Jermaine P.O.V

I walked in the party store holding Serenity hand. Her stomach grew alot in the past month. She was already waddling asks she only 5 months. I been running her back for her daily so it wouldn't hurt when she walk and stuff. But anyways we was in the party store snooping for things for Alisha party. I grabbed a shopping cart and Serenity and I started looking for things to buy. The theme for her party is Hello Kitty. So far my baby Alisha love the mouthless cat. Serenity walked to an aisle that had nothing but invitations. I know we gonna get mad shit for this party. The party is going to be in two days on Friday. Friday ifs the lady day I have off before I go back to work and work another three weeks before I get another break. I been getting paid alot this job is paying off but we still have alot to get we going baby shopping soon and the baby shower ifs coming up to. "Hey babe how's do you like these?" Serenity asked me as she held up punk and white invitations. "That's good enough babe I doubt we gonna find some hello kitty ones" I said as she threw them in the cart.

We continued to walk around the store picking out things for our daughter's party. So far we have table clothes, goodie bags, party favors, invitations, party hates, pin the bow on the kitten, candy, pinata, balloons.birthday banner, cupcake holders, and an hello kitty mask. We went to and paid for the things it cost $215.00. We still have to get the cake, presents and a birthday outfit for the birthday girl. But for now it's time to go home and start mailing invitations and call to order the cake. I'm trying to give my baby the best party ever. Lately Serenity haven't seen Deon because she been in the house. But his ass will be handled before my sons are born me and my future wifeand my kids will be living a happy safe life without any nigga trying to fuck shit up.