Chapter 18

(Unedited)

Chapter 18

I finished my food surprisingly i could say i'm not full still. "Baby we getting dessert?" i asked Jermaine as he put a fork full of fried lasagna in his mouth. "Yeah, but damn bae you still hungry" he asked as he chuckled. "Yeah" i replied. "You bette stop eating so much or you'll get fat" he said. I drink the last bit of my strawberry ciroc drink. The waitress came back "would yall like anything else?" she asked i nodded my head yes. "Yeah i'll like another drink of strawberry blast with ciroc and some cheese cake" i said Jermaine said he didn't want anything else to eat or drink. "Alright i will be back with the cake, drink, and receipt" the waitress said and she walked away. "You have such a big appetite" Jermaine said. "Yeah yeah yeah" i said back. Jermaine started laughing and i just stared at him. I leaned across the table and kissed Jermaine on the lips. "I love you" i said as i sat back down and ate the cheese cake that the waitress just dropped off at the table with the bill and my drink.

I looked at the bill $70.00 thats not that much. I finished my food and started taking out some money to help pay for my part of the bill."What you doing?" Jermaine asked me."Helping pay the bill" i said. "No baby i got this" he said. He took out $80.00 and tipped Jamie an gave her the money. "This was a good date" i said as i grabbed Jermaine's hand and we walked to his car. "Yeah it was its time to make love" he said as he sat down in the drivers seat and put his hand on my knee. He raised his hand up my thigh and his finger tips brushed against my panties which was a little moist. He moved his hand "Baby you nice and wet. I'ma fuck u hard after we make love" he said as he started driving. I looked at him and smiled. Jermaine can be like a big kid sometimes and its kind of amusing. I looked Jermaine up and down and my eyes stopped at the tent in his pants he look hard ass fuck. I rubbed the tent and he groaned and rose his hips a little.

I moved my hand and placed it under his boxers. Jermaine groaned louder i rubbed it slowly. He gasped and i pulled my hand out of his boxers. He looked at me and drove to the house faster. "Bae don't drive to fast your get into an accident" i yelled. He slowed down a little bit. I looked out of the window and we was in our driveway. We got out the car and went in the house. Jermaine closed and locked the house door. I took my heels off and Jermaine grabbed my hands and put them above my head and kissed my lips. His lips moved down to my neck and he bit me and started sucking on my neck leaving a hickey.

He threw me over his shoulder and went upstairs to the bedroom. He put me down and i took my clothes off and he took his clothes off. He stared at my breast and he sucked them biting on them softly making me arch my back. "You want this dick baby" he whispered as he pushed my legs open and positioned himself in between my legs. He slid himself in i grabbed his back as he started moving in and out of me slowly. Making each thrust hard and deep but moving slow. "You like this baby?" he asked me. I whimpered and nodded my head yeah. He grabbed my waist and went a little deeper. I gasped and moaned as he hit my g-spot. He kept moving in and out of me slowly. I felt my climax coming and it was coming fast and hard. I moaned loud followed by a scream and I came all over Jermaine dick. Be started thrusting harder and I felt him explode all in me. He got off of me and rolled over to his back.

In was about to lay on Jermaine chest when I felt something up. I jumped off the bed and ran across to the bathroom. I bent over the toilet and everything that I ate came out of my mouth and into the toilet bowl. It wouldn't stop it just all kept coming out all at once everything mixing together. My eyes started to water and my throat was sore. Jermaine came inside the bathroom and bent down and held my hair up. I stopped throwing up and flushed the toilet and stood up and rinsed my mouth. I plugged up the tub and ran me some water. I got I. the tub and laid down and relaxed. "You alright baby" Jermaine asked me I nodded my head yes and he rubbed my head. "If this continues we going to the doctors" Jermaine said. I nodded my head yes and Jermaine helped me wash up and carried me to the bed and we cuddled and fell asleep.

.