Chapter 53

(Unedited)

Chapter 53

Here I am sitting on the couch next to Jermaine getting questioned by the police. They asked the same question repeatedly. I was starting to get aggravated. "Alright mam we will get to the bottom of this" the man police officer said as he stood up. "Have a nice night" the other cop said as he left out the house. I sat there on the couch staring straight ahead at the blank tv screen. "Bae are you alright?" Jermaine asked me. He stood in front of me and reached put his hands i grabbed them and he helped me up.He wrapped his arms around me and whispered on my ear, "everything is going to be alright." I know everything isn't going to be alright its only going to get worse. But right now im just going o agree with him just so we can keep the peace. "Where were you?" I asked Jermaine.

He let go of me and stared at me. "Where were you Jermaine?" I asked again. He just stared at me like i had two heads or something. "I was having a little conference with my boss" he said as he sat down with his head in his hands. "A conference with your boss Jermaine you didn't work today so why are you having a conference with you boss in the middle of the night" i yelled. I didn't even wait for a response i turned on my heels and walked away. I don't know what kind of person he takes me as but if he wanna be stupid then ima let him. I went in the room and picked up my phone and unlocked it. I scrolled down my messages til i hit Molly name and then i texted her.
Me:Molly? Wya
Molly: Home about to go to the bar
Me:what bar?
Molly: the one Bing's Restaurant
Me:Ok wanna meet me there?
Molly:😳 sure no drinking thou
Me:Lml 😂 got it 👌

I put my phone down and went in my dresser and searched for something to wear. I put on some blue jeans, pink and white shirt that said rhi rhi, and my pink and white sneakers. I went in the mirror and fixed my hair. I put some lipstick and eyeliner on and took a picture. i posted the on Instagram with the caption a night with @bxtchimMolly. And then i sprayed some perfume and headed downstairs with my key and phone in my hand and money in my pocket.