Chapter 16

(Unedited)

Chapter 16

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I had to pee so bad it felt like my bladder was about to bust open any second. I sat on the toilet wiping myself after peeing. I turned on the shower and stepped under the hot water. I grabbed the shampoo and washed my hair 2 times and then conditioned it. I washed up 3 times. I got out the shower wrapping myself up in a pink fluffy towel. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth and tongue. I took the blow drier from under the sink and blow dried my hair. Jermaine walked into the bathroom. "You used all the hot water babe?" he asked me. "No" i said. He turned the shower on and went under the hot water. "Baby what we doing today" he said loudly. "I don't know. What do you what do today?" i asked him. "I want to take you on a date" he said. "Alright baby we can go on a date" i replied. "Okay, so u start getting ready around 7:00 tonight i got us some reservations" he said. "Alright" i replied as i unplugged the blow drier and left out the bathroom closing the door gently.

I went in my dresser and put on a red bra and panties set with some pink shorts and black tank top with some black ankle socks. I put some lotion on and deodorant on. I took the sheets off my bed and the pillow cases off the the pillows and put them inside the washing machine. I put the cover inside the laundry room so it could get washed next. I spread some blue sheets on the bed. I put the blue cover on top of the sheets and put blue pillow cases on the pillows. I went inside the kitchen and washed the dishes wiped down the stove and counters, and sweep the floor. Then i went inside the living room and cleaned up in there to. I wonder what i'm going to wear tonight. I sat on my bed and think about what we going to eat for breakfast. Jermaine came into the room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. He lotion up and put some boxers on and some black and red basketball shirt on a red shirt and some long black socks. "Babee I'm hungry" i said. He looked at me and smiled "so am i so open up them legs and let me eat" he replied. "Bae i'm being serious can we get some McDonalds" i asked him. "Yeah put some shoes on and do something with your hair" he said. I went in the closet and put on my adidas sandals and a pink hat on. We went inside Jermaine's car and he drove us to McDonalds. "I'm going in MickeyDs you stay in the car" Jermaine said as he opened the car door. "Do you know what i want?" I asked him. "I'm getting you what i'm gonna get myself" he said as he smiled and got out the car. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone Evette texted me.
Evette: Sorry bout Mark
Me:Its straight you shouldn't be the one apologizing
Evette:Yeah i know! We still clubbing this weekend
Me:Yeah
Evette:Okay Ttyl

I put my phone on my lap and turned on the radio Beyonce Drunk In Love was on. I turned the radio up louder i love this song. This my shit. I singed along and then looked out the window. There was almost nobody inside the fats food restaurant. The drivers door opened i jumped and looked Jermaine was getting in the car. He turned down the music. "What you get us" i asked him as i tried to peek in the bag. "You'll see when we get home fatty" he said as he snatched the bag and put his seat belt on and sat the bag on his lap. I pouted my lip and Jermaine started laughing. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Jermaine grabbed my chin and moved it so i can look at him," Don't be getting no attitude with me baby" he said as he kissed my lips and then let go of me and drove out the parking lot. The ride home was silence, there was nothing to talk about. The whole time i just stared out the window. When we got to the house i waited till Jermaine parked the car and grabbed the McDonald bag and ran inside the house. Dammit Serenity give me the food.

I took everything out and sat it on the table he got us some hash browns, egg McMuffin, egg wrap, and sone cheese cake. I took a bite out of the hash brown. Jermaine just looked at me and shook his head. He sat at the kitchen table and started eating his food. I was done in about 7 minutes. I burped and went in the fridge and poured 2 glasses of lemonade.

After we finished eating Jermaine went in the room and found a good show to watch. He took his shirt off and i laid on his chest. I rubbed circles on his chest with my thumb. I would never think in a thousand years i would meet somebody like Jermaine. He is everything i need. "Baby tomorrow do u want to go to my mom house?" i asked him. "Yeah" he replied. I stretched and yawned. I feel sleepy ass fuck. "Im going to take a nap." i said as i grabbed a pillow and placed it on Jermaine's hard chest and pulled the cover over both if us.

Jermaine's P.O.V

I looked down to see my baby sleeping she looked like a wild haired princess. She been eating a lot lately and you know i been beating it up lately i don't even strap up with her. She probably pregnant. I don't know it could just be regular hunger to. My phone ringed it was an unknown number. "Yo" i answered the phone. "Jermaine?" a woman voice replied. "Who is this?" i asked. There was a pause whoever this bitch is about to get cussed out for real man. "It's me Wanda" the voice replied. Wanda is my lil brother girlfriend i don't know why she calling me or how she even got my number. "What you want?" i asked her. "Can you please talk to your brother he's going crazy because i'm pregnant" she replied. "Why would he go crazy over that?" i asked her. "Cause he thinks its not his" she said. "Alright i'll talk to him soon" i said as i said bye and hung up.