Chapter 38 part 2

(Unedited)

Chapter 38 part 2

My mother opened the door and smiled from ear to ear. She looked from Jermaine to me to Alisha. "Who's daughter is this?" my mother asked as she touched Alisha's head. "She's ours we got custody of her" i replied as i smiled. "Oh okay" my mother said as she turned around walked us to the kitchen. My mother had on a leafy green dress that stopped at her knees and some black heels. We followed her to the kitchen and saw that Omarion, Molly, and my Aunt Lisa was sitting at the kitchen table. I took a seat next to aunt Lisa, Alisha next to me with Jermaine on the other side of her. "Mhm smelling good in here Anna Lee" Jermaine said as he licked his lips. My mother started laughing as she placed the steaks on the table. My mother made some steak, corn, mashed potatoes, and for dessert some apple pie and ice cream. She passed out the plates while everybody had little conversation. I took a glimpse of Molly and saw that she had a black eye and a busted lip.

I could just image what happened Omarion and her probably fighting after she was dropped of home after her night with Nelly. Molly caught me starring at her blackened eye and busted lip. She rolled her eyes and i laughed. Do you know how funny it is to see a person with a black eye roll there eyes that shit is to funny.

"Hello everyone its nice to have everyone here for dinner. I am pleased to see that your all here." my mother said as she lifted her glass of wine. We all lifted ours "lets toast to having some of the best family members" my mother said as we toast and everybody except me took a sip of wine except of me. "Serenity your not gonna drink your wine. Mamma brought your favorite" Omarion said as he raised his eyebrow. Damn of course he would mention me not drinking the wine. Everybody at the table eyes went on me it felt like they was looking right threw my soul. "I'm pregnant with twins" i said as i tried to force a smile on my face. Everybody jaw dropped as they took in what i just told them. My aunt Lisa was the first to break the silence. "Hun that is great news i'm so proud of you" she said as she smiled from ear to ear. "Thanks aunt Lisa" i said as everybody looked at me shocked not knowing what to say. Awkward!

----------------------------
3 Months Later

I got out of bed and went inside the bathroom getting ready for my shower. I'm showing no my stomach is huge for 4 months but then again i am pregnant with twins. I turned on the water and let it fill the tub half way. My back hurts a little bit. I took off my clothes and slowly eased myself into the water. I laid back and relaxed myself. Its only 7 in the morning i still have time to myself before i have to wale Jermaine and Alisha up. Today is finally the day that i find out what i'm having. Im exactly 4 months. 4 months of my mother calling all the time Omarion popping up put of nowhere all the time and Molly constantly asking who's going to be the godmother.

Lately Molly and I have been getting along. She's been extremely cool and she asked me can she be one of the twins godmother i told her i'll think about it. I have been thinking about it maybe she can be one of the twins godmother. I stood up and washed up 3 times and washed out the tub and dried off. I brushed my teeth and went inside my room and put on one of Jermaine's shirt. I went inside Alisha's room and woke up her up. She opened her eyes and yawned and then followed me into the living room. I sat her on the couch and took out her ponytails and then i brought her into the bathroom and washed her hair and washed her up. I slid Alisha on a pull up and blow dried her hair.

I woke Jermaine up and he went and took a shower. Alisha and I went inside Alisha's room to find her something to wear. Its officially summer but i always check the weather to make sure its gonna be hot. Its gonna be 89 degrees outside today. I went inside Alisha's dresser and started picking out an outfit for her to wear. Her birthday coming up soon we gotta start birthday shopping we have til next month besides its only June 24th her birthday is July 30th. Good thing Jermaine and I birthday isn't until fall. I put some lotion on Alisha and put her on some blue shorts with ruffle on the back, white t shirt, and some green sandles. I greased her hair and combed then brushed it into a neat ponytail. I turned on Alisha tv so i could get myself situated i went inside my room and took off the shirt and put on some pink and white panties and bra set, yellow sundress and some yellow sandles. I put my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs and prepared 3 sandwiches that had pepperoni, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and hot sauce. Jermaine came downstairs with some grey Levis shorts, white shirt, and some grey and white Jordans on. "GoodMorning bae" he said as he wrapped his arms around me and kiss me on the lips. "You hungry?" i asked him. "Hell yeah you haven't let me eat that pu..." I put my finger on his lips "i'll let u tonight" i said as he winked at me and grabbed a sandwich. "Alisha come eat" i yelled to her. She came running down the stair and sat at the kitchen table and took small bites of her sandwich."