Chapter 0 - Character Descriptions

Bethany Harrison:

Appearance: Brown hair, gray eyes. 

Day-wear: Usually wears a colorful shirt and black skinny jeans. Combat boots adorn her feet. Her exorcist robes are the exact same as this- normal black order uniform top, black skinny jeans, black combat boots, but in addition, there's a short overjacket with the Black Order's rose symbol and the silvery buttons.

Nightwear: Black and white, heel-length, long-sleeved lacy nightdress. Bare feet. Hair in a bun. I'm so dang descriptive.

Age: Born August 14th 1998 (15 years old)

Personality: Sarcastic, a bit of an idiot but she's still very smart. Not all that great at making friends, is a bit of an introvert. Can be very kind and loving, but usually takes a page out of Ciel Phantomhive's book and is kind-of unpitying. Flinches when touched, so she really doesn't like hugs.

Innocence: WE SHALL SEE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (No, it's not the same as Allen's. Lol.)

Backstory:

Was born an only child. Her father mysteriously disappeared when she was very young, and no one knows who her mother is. Her adoptive parents are rather shady and abusive. She has friends at school, who take care of her, but none of them are close enough to be called her "best friend".

Victoria (Tori) Vendicci:

Appearance: black hair, green eyes. An innocent look about her.

Day-wear: White blouse with regular blue skinny jeans or a long skirt. Her Black Order uniform is a pair of black pants with zip-up boots and the normal uniform shirt, with her silver buttons running to the slight left of the center of her shirt.

Nightwear: Knee-length, flowy, dark red nightgown with lacey short-sleeves. 

Age: Born February 7th, 1998 (15 years old)

Personality: Smart, but often quiet and shy. She's overshadowed by the people around her, causing her to pull back and not have many friends as a consequence. She has a more uncaring and almost cruel dark side, but she doesn't show that part of her to anyone... And for good reason.

Innocence: Figure it out yourself ;3

Backstory:

Tori's family is mostly intact- Her mom divorced her father when she was 5, and has lived with her mom ever since. She is bullied at school because of her kind and loving nature. Thus, leading to extreme depression, Tori feels useless and unloved. {F_R: ;-; poor bby}}

Bethany: Well, I hope that you all enjoy the DGM fanfic! 

Tori: Yeah! Have fun! 

{F_R: Enjoy, dear readers ;D

This is Flaming_Rose, signing out :DDD}