Chapter 6 - Tori/Allen

**Tori**

I watched my best friend go limp in Hevlaska's arm-wispy-things.

"BETHANY!" I screamed. What happened to her?

Hevlaska set her down on the elevator, and I rushed towards my friend.

"What's wrong with her?" Lavi asked Komui.

"I have no idea," Komui replied, "What do you think?"

"I'm as clueless as you," Allen furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is she okay?" Lenalee looked concerned.

"Well, she fainted-"

"No, that's not who I mean! Is Tori okay?" Lenalee jestured to me, trying to figure out what was wrong with Bethany. I checked her pulse, which was faint, but the blood under her skin was glowing green.

"Tori, let go of her! We need to get Bethany to the hospital wing!" Lenalee tried to pull me off the limp body of my friend. I was ready to protect her....

"Tori!" Lavi shoved my shoulder. It reminded me too much of Blake....

"Don't touch me! How would you feel if your only friend just collapsed for no reason?!" I screamed. The four of them looked surprised- Bethany was the loud one.

"I would feel protective, sad, and worried," Allen broke the silence, "And I would want them to get better quickly so they would wake up."

I started crying, "I've been alone all my life! Before Bethany, I was abused by horrible people! I was hurt for being soft, hurt for being nice, hurt for being good! I can't do it anymore! I have to be here for Bethany," I finished in a whisper. I felt arms wrap around me and noticed Lenalee giving me a hug. I sobbed and sobbed, worried sick about Bethany.

"Shhh, you'll be fine. Let's get Bethany to the aid center, they'll be able to help us." Allen whispered, then I felt something strange inside of me. I felt posessed, and my tattoos flashed green. My eyes turned dark forest green, and I spread out my arms.

"Apocryphos." And with that, I collapsed next to Bethany.

~"~"~

**Allen**

I stared at the girls laying on the floor. Lenalee, Lavi, and Komui rushed over to them, wondering what they were talking about. I had no idea either, but it sounded like something the Noah would plot. Is there a new Noah?

"Allen, do you know what they're talking about?" Komui asked me.

"No.... I have no idea." I replied, as confused as they were.

"Well, anyways, you can help Lavi transport the girls to the hospital wing," Komui sang.

"Okay!" Lavi looked thrilled, "I'll take Bethany!"

"You perv!" Lenanee glared at him, "You can take Tori!"

"Fiiine," Lavi grabbed Tori, but having him in his arms made me nervous.

"Take Bethany, you'll take better care of her. I'll take Tori," I pulled Tori off of him and held her bridal style. Lavi gently picked up Bethany and held her to his chest. She felt the warmth and subconsciously snuggled into him. Lavi grinned and carried Bethany while I carried Tori.

~"~"~

"What have you been doing?!" The nurse attempted to whack me with a book.

"I'm sorry, they collapsed!" I dodged the book.

"Awake for a few hours, and they fell back asleep?! Urgh, those girls are above my head!" She ranted.

Tori mumbled in her sleep, "Don't do it... Bethany... danger..."

Bethany almost seemed to respond in kind, "Danger... prominant... have to... do it!"

Lavi and I stopped to hear their conversation.

Tori argued sleepily, "It's.... not.... our job.... save... world!"

Bethany almost immediately argued back, "Hevlaska.... me.... save.... world! My.... job.... not.... yours." And with that, Tori and Bethany shot up from their beds that the nurse had us place then in and stared at eachother.

"I had a strange dream..." Bethany rubbed her forehead in what looked to be an attempt to get rid of a headache.

"Same," Tori made the same motion. Bethany furrowed her eyebrows, then looked at me.

"There's a few Level 2 akuma outside." She said with no humor in her voice.

I looked outside.

"How did you know that?!" I stared at her, amazed that she would be able to sense it.

"Intuition and being able to see the souls," She replied simply, staring at my left eye.

"You can see them too?!" I asked, startled.

"Yeah, it's horrible. I'd almost rather not even know about akuma having souls," She paled, then touched Tori on the hand. A certain understanding went between them and they jumped out of bed and through the window.

"Wait!" I yelled, then followed the girls.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~

Yay! It's chapter 6, and we even get Allen's POV! I'm rewatching DGM again so I can get their tones of voice right, but Allen's is REALLY hard- It's easier to write in the points of view of idiots.

Whaddya think of the series? Good? Bad? Awful? Terrifying? Concerning? THE-BEST-FRIGGIN-THING-YOU'VE-EVER-READ? All are valid answers, just so ya know <3

Thanks for reading!

This is Flaming_Rose, signing out <3