Chapter 24 - Tori/Bethany's

**Tori**

I was sobbing.

"That...*hic* was the worst *hic* dream that I've ever had," I cried in Hana's arms.

"Shhhhh," She whispered, "It was just a dream..."

I looked at her and nodded, slowly calming down.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Akahana turned her green eyes to me.

I felt like breaking down again as I said it.

"Bethany... Bethany forgot about me."

Hana gasped, and so did Sayuri.

"Bethany would never forget about you, Tori!" Sayuri exclaimed, "You're the most important person in her life!"

"But that's what happened," I explained softly, "Bethany didn't know who I was, why I was there..... anything."

Sayuri looked at Bethany sadly, "Oh."

And that's when Bethany decided to start moving.

~"~

**Beth's POV**

I slowly opened my eyes, my vision blurry.

"Bethany!" A foreign girl sprang on me and gave me a deadly hug.

"Cant...breathe!" I choked out. Immediately, the death-grip around me loosened.

I heard a reply, "Sorry, Beth." My vision cleared and I looked right into a pair of mint green eyes.

"Erm..." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Who are you?" 

She looked slightly hurt, and shook her head like she was shaking off an idea, "I'm Sayuri, your Innocence."

"Wait... innocence?" I asked. Did they mean... Innocence from D. Gray-Man?! I LOVE D. Gray-Man!

Her eyes widened, and she got away from me quickly.

"Bethany..." She whispered, "You really did lose your memory..."

I replied with an intelligent response, "Huh?"

"Bethany." The girl named Sayuri said strongly, "You lost your memory."

"Um...how?" I asked.

Then, an image flashed in my head of a voice coming from the sky saying, "I'm so sorry, but you're loving the people around you too much."

"We don't know." A voice that I recognized said from across the room. 

It was that weird girl in my dream, the one who acted like she actually knew me.

"You again!" I glared at her coldly. Something in me told me that I shouldn't be mean to her like that, and it hurt to say things like that to her. But something else and more prominent in me was saying, "dont get close to anyone.". 

So, I was basically on the verge of tears, but I didnt regret anything I'd just said. Talk about bipolar...

"I can't believe you just said that," The girl next to the one I recognized whispered, then yelled, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT!" She started to lunge towards me when...

The other said, "Akahana! Its not her fault. She's been set against the people who love her." I saw tears form in her eyes, and I immediately felt like a horrible candy-stealer.

"Tori..." I whispered and reached my hand to her. The group looked at me with surprise.

"You... know my name?" The girl whose name was apparently Tori looked at me with her dark green eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to remember... when I was struck by a huge headache.

"STOP TRYING TO REMEMBER, BETHANY!" That voice from the sky yelled, shaking the room, "I TOLD YOU ALREADY, YOU'RE LOVING PEOPLE TOO MUCH! I CAN'T HAVE MY PAWN SOFTHEARTED! STOP REMEMBERING!" It screamed. Tori's eyes widened, and she lunged towards me.

"BETHANY IS NOT A PAWN!" She screamed back.

"You are my pawn as well, little Tori." I could HEAR its smirk.

"We are our own people, baka! " Tori spat, and I heard its rumble of anger.

"You both are here because I allowed you to come back!" As he said this, my eyes widened.

"Come... back?" I whispered, and the thing in which I lovingly named The Voice From The Sky, or TVFTS, realized what he'd said.

"I guess I can't hide it anymore." TVFTS sounded slightly broken, "You both were born here, but I made sure to bring you back when I needed my pawns again."

My eyes widened, then I asked softly, "So you took away my memories so I couldn't remember that Tori was like a sister to me and that I had an Innocence and was in the world of D. Gray-man?"

"Well... yes. BUT WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THAT?!

I smirked, "Do you really think that pushing my memories to the back of my consciousness will HONESTLY keep me from remembering Tori, Sayuri, and Akahana?" 

"That's a problem... I suppose I'll have to ......." TVFTS made the room go dark, but only around Tori and me.

"I'm so sorry, but you're both being a nuisance. I'll have to remove both of your memories. It sighed, and I saw the fading images again.

"Stop! Please!" Tori cried, and her eyes went blank. A few tears rolled down my cheeks, and I walked over and hugged her.

"It's okay... We'll figure something out..." I whispered in her ear, and she clutched me harder in a hug.

"O-Okay, Bethany."

And our memories of Allen, Lenalee, Kanda, Lavi, Komui... Sayuri and Akahana..... and of eachother.....

Were all erased from our minds.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~

Okay, okay, I know. Depressing. But I knew where the story was going, Bethany remembers Tori, she remembers everything. But I wasn't ready for the Memory Arc to end, so I had to do SOMETHING. 

And thats what I came up with.

AND FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO DONT READ THE A/N AT THE END, QUADRICORNS RIDING CHEESE STICKS AND PONIES WILL COME AND MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.

That will be all.

~"~

XD This is Flaming_Rose, signing out <3!