CF 23

Shiho was crying all night.

Never in her life she thought she would cry like this again, when was the last time she cried this hard? When her sister died.

His confession, the way his voice cracked, his sad and broken eyes- it's all haunting her.

Guilt is crawling all over her body, you couldn't blame her for saying those things to him- she's one of the people who witnessed Ran and Shinichi's love story.

It's not easy to watch Ran and Shinichi being sweet to each other, the love that they're feeling is overflowing that she can felt it.

That's why for the first time she realize that she's falling for him, she didn't dare to do any action- even though sometimes, her heart told her body otherwise.

'I like you.'

The three words, those three magical words came out on the person she cares the most, the person she cherish than anything in the world- you don't have any idea how her heart start racing and telling her to jump onto his arms.

But with just one name, she was back to the reality.

Shinichi can't fall for her because of Ran, because she did some horrible things to him back in the past- she's even the reason why Shinichi's life was a messed.

How could he, how could he- like her?

"Shinichi.." She silently cried while clutching her pillow.

xoxo

"Say Kaito.."

"Hnm? What is it?" Kaito answered while leaning on the couch, they're in the living room- watching some football match.

"Is it me or the mansion is awfully quiet?" Heiji asked, he kinda sense something is off.

"Hn.." Kaito nodded. "And the atmosphere is kinda getting heavier, what's wrong with this house?" He started thinking and then his eyes widen as he faces Heiji that sitting on his side. "Don't you think this house is haunted?!"

(Thud!)

"Tss. Shut your mouth, it's not the best time to be playful here." Heiji, after throwing a pillow right on Kaito's face.

"You're no fun, im just joking because im hella bored." Kaito grunted as he turn his attention on the tv once again.

"What do you think happened to both of them last night?" Heiji asked after a few minutes of being silent.

Kaito reach for the remote control and lowered the volume.

"Base on what's happening right now? Shiho might kick Shinichi's arse and made them ignored each other now because she's still pissed about something, oooor.."