CF 42

Idk why those "please update soon" makes me feel, pressured. Now I know why my fav authors says they dont want to see those comments.

Its, tiring.

Though,  im very glad to see those comments of yours. But first, I deeply want you guys to stop adding please update soon in your comments.

Seeing your comments boost my confidence already and making my mood good and I think that's enough :)

xoxo

"Well hello there." Akako grinned.

Shiho gives her a small smile, it came out awkward though.

Akako is not stupid to not to notice the I-dont-know-what-to-do aura of Shiho so she smiled back and started the conversation.

"What are you doing here? Didn't thought that I will meet you again, and in this place." Akako giggles.

"Im, with my friends."

"Oh? You're studying here?"

Shiho courtly shook her head as her answer.

"How about you?" Shiho later on.

"Planning to.." Akako shrugs. "But im still not sure."

Shiho secretly runs her eyes on Akako, something about her is off.

"Oh.." Shiho, she doesn't know what to say.

Way to go to prolong the conversation, Shi.

Akako smiled knowingly though, as if she knew that Shiho is struggling to keep their conversation.

Shiho seems like the type of person who doesn't socialize much.

"So how have you been?" Akako starts casually to ease Shiho's awkwardness.

Akako is not the most sociable person but yet, for some reason, she wants to know this girl in front of her more.

"Im fine.." she replied, unsure. And then Shi mentally face palmed- did she just killed the conversation again?! Ugh.

Really way to go.

Akako giggled at her which confused Shiho.

"You are so cute." She commented amusingly which made Shiho blinks.

What so cute about not able to prolong a conversation?

Suddenly, Shiho looks at where Shinichi and the others- Heiji and Kaito was talking and their back was facing her while Shinichi is looking at her and Akako's direction.

Akako followed Shiho's eyes and it landed on a three guys, are they her friends? She then secretly checked them out, looks like they are in the same age as her.

Lucky girl for having friends in this country.

Shinichi, who's not sure what's happening and why his girlfriend is with a girl, just smiled at them and waves. Looks like someone is making friends.

Shiho waves back and her face lit up which Akako noticed, there is this small smile that wants to come out on Shi's face too.

"Arah arah.."  Akako thought as she gives Shinichi a small nod as her greeting and he acknowledged it by returning it with a smile.