CF 40

Pardon my mistakes on my last chapter, i was so tired to correct it and I cant help but grimace while re-reading it haha.

So yeah. Love you guys.

Saw comments that you guys like some jealousy scenes but meeeeh. Too early for me cause ive already got the scenes in my mind so just wait for it.

I guess you want the drama eh?

This chap is 'hide and seek' one haha.

XOXO

"Say Shinichi."

"Yeah?" Shinichi lifted his face and look at Kaito who was sitting on the table.

They're on the library,  Shinichi was doing his exam papers that he will pass on one of the university in LA.

He was home schooled since the accident and mostly,  he was doing advance exams for he was late with his subjects back in japan.

In short, he continued his schooling in this country so if he ever come back to school- he would be able to be in his right year.

It impressed Kaito and Heiji actually because his guy is indeed has a mind, he can keep up whatever his lesson was.

"You'll go to Standford University today?" Kaito asked as he scan his exam papers.

"Yeah, today is my due date for me to pass this." Shinichi sighed and leaned his back to his chair and tap his ballpen to the table.

Kaito grimace. "Is it that hard?"

"Nah, its not that.." Shinichi lowered his eyes and Kaito have a feeling that Shinichi is kinda down because he's worried about their situation with Ran. "Im not sure if I want to left Shiho here, im gonna miss her." Shinichi said in pouty tone.

Or so Kaito thought, dang this guy is whipped.

What a clingy guy.

"She's just here in the house Shinichi, and you're just gonna be gone in just one whole fucking day." Kaito said, grimacing.

Shinichi wants to sulk but he knew Kaito will tease him if he acts like a kid so he just stop himself from pouting.

Kaito rolled his eyes and it landed on Shinichi's book.

"What's that?" He asked as he saw a something between the book's pages.

"What's 'what'?" Shinichi raised hid eyebrow in confusion.

It was too late when Shinichi realize what Kaito meant when Kai already pull the paper out of his book, it takes time when he understands whats just happening.

"O-oi oi oi!!" Shinichi stands up so quick and tried to reach the paper out of Kaito's hand.

Kaito quickly averted it and even stand on the table.

'Damn him and his thief moves.' Shinichi's thought as he groaned inside.

"Oho~" Kaito grins as he scan the paper but somehow, Shinichi manage to get it back. "Awe you're no fun." Kaito taunted.