Sie's Request

Hello my AiCon-iks <3

So let's get down to business (LOL) , so this idea just came up into my mind- you dont need to comment or like this Update because i came up into a silly game (without prize so you can not participate XD) 

This is only for those who really admired my fanfic and wants to participate, i want you to post in facebook (because i dont know how to use twitter XD) using #SieAiCon , example;

Please Update!

#SieAiCon

or

Hi Author!

#SieAiCon

or just

.jdhflejs;

#SieAiCon

Like Seriously, any post you want, just dont forget the hashtag.

In payback, ill update later and tomorrow or maybe after tomorrow, and instead of 1 thousand words only per update, its both contained 2 thousand words. 

Some of you may be pissed or anything but im going to say this, even if no one is going to participate in this, im still going to update because i keep making you wait.

Again, this is just for fun :3

And if you will post any question in there, or a message- i might comment and you can now add me in my fb acc XD and get to know me more.

I guess this is one thing only since im not going to make another AiCon story, Confused Feelings is not a short fanfic and i can assure you that i'm not even half done yet in this so this is going to be a loooooooong long FanFiction :)

P.S - while walking in a computer shop, an idea came up in my mind that includes Kaito and Akako scene, dont worry about Shinichi and Shiho because their scenes are already on my mind.

For those who doesnt know, i ship Akako and Kaito so if you're not fine with it- im going to say what i said to those Ran and Shinichi shippers, i dont care about your opinion, i like them because i like them. It's still weird for me that all the OTP in Detective Conan are bestfriend/childhood friends, so why not shipping Kaito and Akako? Cause in my personal opinion, they're the Shinichi and Shiho in alter world. Thank You.

Akako is just as playful as Shiho and a teaser like Kaito, i guess she can scare the hell out of Kaito XD

-Siehan