CF 46

[Japan]

Heiji yawned as he walks with his friends at the airport, Kaito's hands are on his pants while a body bag was wrapped on his body. Shinichi is holding Shiho's hand while his free hand was holding a suitcase.

Shiho's hair was tied up high in a pig tail while wearing a big sun glasses that almost cover half of her face. Her hair is died in black, its not permanent- it will wear off if she washes it off. While Shinichi is also wearing a big glasses and his hair is covered with a black cap.

"Coming back to japan with the Professor getting into an accident for a reason is not whats on my mind before." Heiji seriously utter. All of them are worried for the old man's health. Though, they were told that he is stable and not in danger anymore.

Shincihi's parents asked them if they really want to go back to Japan even if with their situation and they quickly said that they will. No matter whats the circumstances are.

The Professor is like a family to them, he helped them so many times- especially Shinichi and Shiho. He's like their second dad. Thats why they go back here with a heartbeat.

"Who would've thought that this will happen? If we only knew that they are investigating about those assholes then we shouldve involve ourselves and helped them." Kaito let a frustrating sigh.

"I think thats why they didnt tell us sooner that they are doing their own moves and investigation about them . They dont want us to put more in danger." Shinichi said in stern voice.

"Can we talk about this later? This is not really a safe place." Shiho meddled.

"My point is.." Kaito continue otherwise while they approaches the car that waiting for them. "We're not just normal teenagers. Two detectives? A genius chemist? A clever thief? Seriously? We could be a great help." He added with a snort and a hit sarcasm.

"Wow, do you want a mic so the other people here can hear you more clearly?" Heiji said in sarcasm as well which earned a rolling eyes from Kaito before entering the front seat of the car.

The three following him on the back seat.

They have been learned that, the Professor's accident might be planned by the Black Organization. He came back to Japan because he found out something that might lead them to the root of what causes it all and then the accident happened.

"That's why he came back here without me on his side. I should've noticed it when he said he will go back here first and he insisted that I should remain in the California with you guys and enjoy my little vacation." Heiji sighed. The original plan was him to be with the Professor if they are going back home to Japan just like how they are both flew to L.A.

"Who would've huh? We are clueless in Shinichi's parents' moves." Kaito who putted his elbow on the window of the car and rested his chin at the back of his hand, gazing at the familiar city of Tokyo.

Shinichi just sighed and summarizes the things that happened to their lives, Yusaku and Yukiko together with Hakase Agasa worked together so they can end the Black Organization that has been a threat on their lives. When they are near to end all of this, they managed to got the Professor and thankfully, they didn't succeed on finishing him off.

If they did, he cant imagine how Shiho will put her own finger on herself again. She blaming herself is one of the least thing he wants to see for now.

Unconsciously, he held her hand tightly which made her look at him. He gave it a gentle squeeze, as if saying that what happened to the Professor is no one's fault except the BO.