CF 49

You're at the Last Chapter before the Epilogue. Thanks in advance for reading this. :)

xoxo

"You sure its him?" The guy asked on the phone.

"Yes, its seems like we got lucky. Boss will love him dead." The girl answered on the other line, currently riding her car.

"He sure does, that Shinichi Kudo . He's been a pest for us. Kill him, and get Sherry back."

xoxo

"What are you doing?" Shiho asked as she took a glance at Shinichi's laptop, her boyfriend typing.

"Ah.. its my papers. I need it when I enrolled for this year in Standford." Shinichi replied, smiling. He didnt spare a glance at her while answering.

Shiho stilled. "Papers?"

"Uh-huh.. as soon as we got back to US. Ill pass this." He then groaned. "Uhh.. enrollment is a hassle. Really." He leaned down on the sofa, but then as soon as he noticed that she is stunned to move- he kinda faces her. "What's with the face?"

"Well.." she tried to sit properly. "You're going back to US?"

"What do you mean, you're ? It should be we're ." He corrected her, calming on his seat.

"We're going back to LA?"

"Yep." Shinichi, popping the p .

Her face showed confusion but Shinichi only smiled and held her hand. Playing with her fingers.

"I think its the best for us to stay there, you know- live normally, getting to school and everything." He started dreamingly. "Kaito and Heiji said that they will still visit us, well- Hei mentioned that he might think going with us since like me, he's off to college. He just can't decide for now. He has things going on right now, he says." He continued while Shiho just absorbing every words thay coming out from his mouth. Letting him plays with her hand.

"Kaito, saying that he cant leave Japan, is thinking a vacation for his thief actions for a while, so yeah- he seems very happy when I told him my decision." He continued.

Shiho blinks. "Why.. all of the sudden, you're having a plan?"

"Hmm.." he playfully intertwined their fingers. "Because, we came back here for the professor- now that he's alright, mom and dad thought that it would be the best to bring him to US while.. you know- searching for them ." His tone sounded so serious at the end before sighing. "And well, I kinda thought that it would be the best to have a plan after hopefully capturing the Black Organisation." He finished with a small smile.

Still not so sure, Shiho stayed quiet. What is is he talking about? What about his life here? Base on his sudden plan, he wants to live peacefully and normally in the other country. Without her .

Without Ran.

"What are you thinking?" Shinichi finally asked.

"Nothing, its just too sudden for me, I guess?" She answered, unsure.