CF 24

Sie: i think this chapter will be a short one.

👑

"I'm gonna do it." Shinichi chanted to himself as he was few steps away from Shiho's room, he starts taking two steps-- "Nope! I cant!" He frustratingly stopped from his track and turned away but stops once again.

He planned to talk to Shiho again to prove that he does feel for her, he's now taking Kaito's advice.

But now, he admit it- he's kinda scared, though he doesn't want to back out either.

"I can watch this all day.." Kaito said while grinning, silently watching Shinichi walking back and forth.

"Me too.." Heiji agreed who's on Kaito's side, holding a bowl of popcorn.

Heiji finally convinced someone to join him watch his favorite actress' show and that's Kaito, that's why he has a popcorn but it seem the scene they're seeing right now is more entertaining.

(Sie: and Shinichi called you his friends. ಠ_ಠ
Kaito: ╮(─▽─)╭
Heiji: ( ̄ω ̄;)    )

Kaito and Heiji almost laugh as Shiho's door hang opened and Shinichi almost fell out of shock and run quickly towards the library.

"What are you guys doing?" Ai asked while looking up on these two idiot who's faces are flushing red from trying to stop their laughter.

"N-nothing.." Heiji managed to answer, biting his lower lip so hard but his lips is forcing him to let it crawls up a little.

"Pff.." Kaito didn't answer and turned around, letting out his wide smile and almost cracked up but just like Heiji- he stopped it using biting his lip.

Ai's forehead crinkled but didn't bother to ask further more question, she's not in the mood.

She passed them while thinking,

'Should i call the mental hospital for a reservation for two person?'

xoxo

"Stupid, stupid, stupid.." Shinichi was banging his head on the table at the library, books shattered on the table- he was supposed to study yet, Shiho was occupying his mind.

"You're just going to prove that your feelings are true! How can i be so coward?! I did confessed! I shouldn't feel this way, ugh." He told to himself.

He did confessed but that doesn't mean it will make it easy for him to prove to her that he was serious.

"Well, love is more than mysterious than any case we solved in the past Shinichi."