Chapter 15

September 23 2017

BELLA

I took Melissa's advice right away, just like she said. I started with doing more than he asked me to do, you know going above and beyond. I was being the best assistant ever and I was pretty proud of it when I was finally done.

I woke up earlier than I normally did and got ready, wearing a white skirt and a cream colored top. It was seven twenty when I left the house and went to my car quickly so that I could pick up some coffee for myself and Justin.

Perks of being his ex-girlfriend was that I knew almost everything about him. Almost. Yup, I just threw shade, but I am keeping it in my head so it don't break the rules. I ordered his coffee along with mine and then placed it in the cup holder of my car as I made my way to the building.

I remembered today was when security was going to be on everyone's ass about our Id's so I tied mine around my neck, picked up my bag that contained both phones and Justin's schedule book along with other stray papers I needed, and grabbed both of our coffees as I made my way up to the golden floor.

The security guard checked my nametag, which I totally thought he was just checking out my boobs but I didn't say anything otherwise. It is very quiet throughout the building, the only sound that can be heard as I step into the elevator are my heels clicking on the floor.

Greta wasn't at her desk so I pushed open the doors to the golden boy's office, and I made sure the voice in the back of my head telling me to stop thinking about how freaking hot he is was on full volume.

He removed the glasses from his face, while he looked up at me in shock. I guess he didn't think I'd actually be here this early, I mean it's only seven forty-five. Memories from yesterday's little showdown came back at I felt very embarrassed but I wasn't going to think about that, so I became concerned with the work and the work alone.

At least I have good news today.

He ran his hand over his face, and he didn't look directly at me for a while. He didn't really say anything at all, so I guess that was up to me.

"Good morning Mr. Bieber." I walked up to his desk and handed him the coffee and he took it hesitantly.

Oh, come on like I would put poison in it.

"Good morning... What's this?" He eyed the cup skeptically.

"Two milks, one sugar, a shot of vanilla and cinnamon," I repeated the order I gave to the barista but he still looked confused.

"You're here pretty early." He took a sip from the warm cup of caffeine and hummed when he swallowed. So damn hot. Shut up, Bella! "Thank you." He placed it down on his desk and folded his hands together.

I do realize I'm kind of just looking at him so I should probably turn to my bag and pulled out his schedule book, along with my big news. It's really just a printed email with my writing at the bottom of it, but it's still big news.

"Bella about yesterday-"

"Yeah, I have pretty big news about that," I said and pulled up the chair in his office, he looked taken back once again.

"You do?" I nodded.

"I got you a meeting with Oliver Roden. Technically two meetings." His mouth dropped open, and I saw the gleam of joy in his eyes. Man, that looked so much better than the disappointment of when I did something wrong.

"You did?" Well don't be two surprised Bieber, we all know I'm a persistent bitch. Yup, I know I can't say that out loud.

"He emailed me, and declined the phone request, he said that it didn't fit in his schedule, and he also said that he couldn't work on any projects for either you or Stephie with such a short amount of time," I explained to him, and he nodded in acknowledgment.