-15-

~ Emma ~

"Your highness, your mother wants you downstairs for breakfast in ten minutes."

I cracked open my eyes as the sun beamed into my bedroom. Kate, one of the castle's maids, came into my room to wake me up.

"Why so early? It's Saturday and I'm usually allowed to sleep in?"

"Miss, today is your wedding."

Oh crap, I forgot. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes and pretended that I knew that. But I didn't.

I put on my silk dressing gown (a new perk I've remembered about being a princess) and went downstairs to find the whole castle was decorated for the wedding. White flowers everywhere, banners, all sorts. I didn't realise how big of a deal my parents wanted it to be until now. I walked into the small breakfast dining room and my mother was staring at the door, like she was waiting on me, with a huge smile on her face. It frightened me at first but then smiled back at her.

"Good Morning sweetheart. How was your sleep."

"Uh great, thanks for asking."

The table had a elegant white cover over it and it was full of sweet breakfast material foods. I raised my eyebrow as I sat down and a butler poured tea into a teacup infront of me.

"What's the occasion?"

"Are you being serious Emma?"

"I'm kidding I'm kidding! But there's no need for all this."

"Yes there is, we have been waiting for this day since you were born."

I smiled and then started to eat a little bit of breakfast, I felt the need to rush because of my nerves. Maids and butlers were running around with decorations still and they were cleaning and they all kept asking me questions like if I was okay and was the food good enough. It was a bit weird but I ignored it.

After eating, I went upstairs to get my dress on and to get my hair done. My nerves escaped up to my throat as the whole process began. I did a simple half up/half down wavy hairstyle and made it look as natural as possible. I then went up to my seamstress to get my dress on.

I loved my dress, it honestly reminded me of the perfect princess wedding dress. I carefully put it on a simply admired it for a good ten minutes

 I carefully put it on a simply admired it for a good ten minutes

"Wow, Emma. You look absolutely stunning."

My mother walked up behind me and stared through the mirror with me.