Happy Birthday! Monaco

Herp le derp... I forgot to check the dates for the countries birthday's and I freaked out when I saw that I missed Monaco's. But she is so beautiful *-*

 January 8

"C'mon! You've been here for the longest. You need to go home," you tugged on Monaco's camisole.

"One last round. Then we'll go..." Monaco said with a heavy French accent too intrigued with the game of poker she was playing. You grumbled and crossed your arms getting back into your seat.

All day Monaco has been plugging away at all the slot machines and playing cards at one of her casino's as a birthday present to herself. She didn't care if you were bored out of your mind in the late hours of the night wanting to go home and hand her present from you. Even France came about trying to persuade her to call it a day, but his charms were useless against Monaco's knowledge over him.

"Fine then, I just wont give you the latest fashion accessory I got for you," you turned your head but intended for her to hear it. Monaco jerked her head a bit at your comment, intrigued at the new info. A sly smile worked up on your lips and you faked a defeated sigh. "Now I don't possibly know what I will do with it. Maybe I'll just give it to Poland."

Now you knew you had her once Monaco dropped her cards and grabbed your arm staring intensely in your eyes. "You wouldn't dare give it to him."

You bit your lip trying not to laugh and stood up prepared to go home. "Let's go then~."

Monaco glared at you but followed you anyway. "You're lucky your my friend."

"I love you, too~"

-.-.-.-.-.-

Yay~, such a lovely friend ship :D and I don't know if Monaco dislikes Poland or not, but since he is all a fashon-ista I just though he would fit in well with that :3

Did not proof read!