Happy Birthday! America

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY BELOVED ALFRED! /screams more patriotic things into the distance.

July 4

Sweat dripped down the American's face as he repeatedly punched the punching bag as hard and as fast as he could. His serious and stern face was memorising as you watched from your seat.

The reason you were there was because you were simply bored and had nothing to do and when you arrived at his place he was just getting ready for a work out. You found this as a great opportunity and said that it was fine that he worked out -that sexy hunk of body he is- while you waited. It was definitely worth it.

After what seemed another hundred hits, the punching bag took a break from his strong punches and Alfred wiped his head down with a towel. He ran it through his hair but his stubborn cowlick stayed straight up and he took a drink of water from his bottle.

Lady boner. I think yes.

"So what do think if we went to go get lunch at McD's?" He walked up to you saying his question with a smile.

"I want you!"

That was the one thing you did not approve of. Bad [Name]. You were supposed to keep that to yourself.

Al blinked and you saw the lust rising in his eyes. His smile grew wider and had the form of a smirk and he leaned down to whisper into your ear.

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that."

You squeaked as he grabbed your waist.

"Don't think you'll ever get out of this now."

If his voice and blue eyes weren't sexy enough.

-.-.-.-.-.-

If you want Alfred's sexiness to be even more enhanced I suggest listening to Voodoo by Get Scared.