Happy Birthday! Iceland

I don't know if there are fireflies in Iceland. But go along with it.

June 17

[Name] giggled as she released a firefly to unite with the rest of it's twinkle light friends. It was quite a mystical really. I mean with the aurora borealis in the background, the fireflies, [Name]. Emil found it as the most perfect romantic setting. He couldn't have wished for more

[Name] grabbed his hand and smiled cheekily at him and he gave a shy smile back.

“Thank you so much for taking me here. I love it.” [Name] said and leaned into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face into her hair taking in the scent of it.

Then there was some sort of nagging from the back of his head. The best he could do about it was ignore it and try to enjoy being with [Name] again but it got stronger and stronger. He became panicked as everything around him started growing darker and began fading away. His grip on [Name] was slipping as she disappeared like dust with everything else.

It pulled him deeper and deeper into the darkness until he finally resurfaced gasping awake clenching his chest.

Emil's chest heaved and his eye darted around the room trying to find [Name] when he realized, she wasn't there anymore.

-.-.-.-.-.-

You better be happy with this. I so badly wanted half-way through for him to go crazy and stab [Name] while they were embracing. Then it would have been in the Dark Reality series and we don't want that.

Am I kicked out of the fandom yet?