One

Another boring day at work and yes.. I work in a pizza parlour. Not like this is my cup of tea but I've got to save up for Uni. I'm the delivery girl, Y/N L/N.
I'm 19, high school was pretty much the easy life for me. I passed mostly everything and played every sport, also, the sport thing being a bonus to score girls but I've changed.. I guess I'm done with playing around. Most of them were excited about the fact that I had a male lower part.. I never committed to someone because everytime I did, I would just get hurt. It's been a while and now I really feel like I need someone in my life.

I'm into music and art, you can say I'm a songwriter but that never lead me anywhere so I'm just sticking with a science degree and hopefully that'll lead to something.

I've been working since 1 pm, it's 12:00am right now. Waiting for my paycheck as well as the keys since I'm opening the place tomorrow.
My work outfit consists of a black t-shirt ( pizza logo ), black ripped jeans, maroon vans. It's kinda like my regular attire just that my hair isn't this messy.
I have short hair, dyed it dark blue plus, got an undercut on both sides.
I was checking my text messages when my boss called my name.
" Y/N, we've got a last minute delivery "
I groaned with anger, who would want pizza right now ?!
But I didn't protest.
" Okay, where to ? "
I got the address, waited until 5 pizzas were ready and zoomed out on my motorcycle.

Once I reached the house, I noticed it was quite luxurious, rather large and I guess we just hit the rich kids neighborhood.
My change-wallet hanged from my jean's belt loop, loose fitting my jeans so my boxers peeked out but who cares, it was my last delivery.
I took off my helmet and made my way to the door, knocking once I reached it.
I heard a lot of ruckus at the other end, probably 4 or 5 girls. But only one answered the door.. and my god, my heart fell to my feet.
Those eyes couldn't be mistaken for anyone. Lauren Jauregui was right in front of me, THE Lauren Jauregui. I mean, I'm not going to die but containing myself in-front of my high school obsession isn't exactly dandy.
In spite of the fanfics, the folder of her pictures on my old phone, God.. Camren.. Snap out of it! I was a different, more mature person right now. And let's just say, I had to make an impression. It's not every day I get to meet the girl of my dreams.

I looked down to read the order
" Hey, uh.. I've got 3 Hawaiian pizzas, 1 extra cheese with pepperoni and one veggie. "
I smirked back when I caught her checking me out, but I couldn't lie and say I wasn't doing the same.
She was wearing a tight red crop top, with a black slitted skirt and converse sneakers. I couldn't take my eyes off her.
" Yeah, that's us. Haha, wait a sec cutie "
She let out with that raspy tone I loved so much.
I waited til she came back, trying to keep my eyes from roaming into their house but suddenly Dinah and Camila came rushing to the door wanting to take the pizzas. Typical Camz and DJ.
" Yo dog, let me take that for you "
" Haha it's okay Dinah, they're kinda heavy.. Plus, Camz here mighy bite your arms off if you take her pizza "
I let out with a chuckle. They joined in as well.
" So you know us ? " Camila asked taking two pizzas from my hand.
" Yeah haha, you guys are kinda hard to ignore "
Lauren came back with the money and noticed that two of her friends were already ravaging through the boxes.
" Guys.. Slow down, we gotta pay the girl first. "
I smiled back at the green eyed beauty, noticing that she gave me 100 dollars in excess.
" Uh, Hey Laur.. you gave me too much "
I addressed them with their names because I wouldn't call them miss or lady.. I kinda know them.
" Laur ? Haha yeah you're right. That's for you " She winked back as Camila and Dinah swiftly moved back into the house.
" Well, thanks really. That's sweet of you "
" Well, I figured you know us so no telling anyone where I live. You can do that for me, right babe ? "
She took a step forward, gently placing her finger on my lips.
My breath hitched. Fuck, she was even hotter up close.
I nodded and exhaled roughly. As she smiled and said goodbye.
I turned around and headed to my bike.

I got home, took a shower and placed my tips to my savings-jar. Counted that one hundred with a smile on my lips as I remembered today's events.
I set my alarm up to 8 am and drifted off to sleep.