A/N: LOVE ONLY

So, it's been 16 hours since I got the news.. let me tell you, it killed me at first. It was a bombshell exploding in my face because I woke up to the news. I was heartbroken.
But I've come to a conclusion.
I am okay.
And I am over it.
Let me remind you that Camila had preserved through hell while she was in the group. The fans constantly attacked and violated her on social media just because she explored her artistic side and embraced her own writing evolution.
She was hurt, she dealt with anxiety from cold rumors and misinterpreted incidents.. it killed her mentally.
She felt let down from the fan base of support, she called her family.. it's most of the reason.
The other reason is their fucking shitty management tearing them apart and screwing them over all the time. Camila's instagram post explains it thoroughly and clearly states a positive note.. not like what their management posted.
I will continue to support both ends entirely and unconditionally.. They have impacted my life more than they know, I'm not giving up because of this small change.. Life is like this, things end. Even beautiful things.
But this is a whole new beginning for 5H and Camila Cabello, I am excited for the future.
And always remind yourself that we don't know what's happening behind closed doors.
But all is well, Maxwell.. We will get through this.
The girls deserve our support as much as Camila does.
I loved them and will continue to do so.
#5H4LIFE

This story will continue, no matter what reality has written.. I will rewrite it here.