Alrighty, Jauregui

A/N: I assume all of you know the interview, but watch it to refresh your memory

We made it to New Zealand. The girls had some time off, plus they were invited to do interviews there so why not ?
They have a whole day of radio interviews and exploring so I decided to tag along with them; their moms came with them too so we had fun on the road.
I was with Dinah and Mani, waiting for everyone to get gathered in the van.
" Aye Y/N, let's take a selfie " I got in in frame and Normani did as well.
" Imma put it on twitter "
About to blow your minds Kiwis, we in the house ! * Picutre attached *
Lauren walked towards us with her mom. She was wearing a long, light maroon coat that exposed her chest a bit.. nonetheless looking sexy as hell.
I greeted her with a little peck and we settled in the back of the van. I grew affectionate, kissing her neck slightly and tracing my finger tips along her collarbones and shoulders.
Lauren chuckled and pushed me, knowing it's not the time or place.
I settled back, just letting her know that she's wanted.
--------------------------------------------------------
I sat down with the moms outside the studio, patiently waiting for the girls to settle down and get introduced.
My eye was kept plastered on Lauren, her posture efficient as ever, fascinatingly captivating and just so god damn beautiful.
The hosts introduced themselves before speaking to the girls, every single one of them had something special about them and I think that's what makes them so unique. It's such a diverse group which gives a wide range of representation and all of them are appreciated as role models.
We're joined here in the studio with 4/5 of Fifth Harmony !
Bit of a tongue twister, aye. 
I chuckled with the moms before glancing back at the girls; they were talking about why Ally isn't with them.
There was a group of fans outside the studio, visible to the girls and Dinah noticed a girl she knew from twitter.
The host brought her in and she started crying while the girls comforted her.. while my girlfriend was asked to check what the fan got for them. My smirk grew wider as I shook my head playfully.
Do you find it hard to get souvenirs or do you end up with a lot of stuff ?
One of the hosts asked Lauren as she was looking through the bag.

" Um no we end up with a lot of souvenirs. Luckily the fans are like the cutest and they always like accumulate gifts and stuff for us. And we kinda get them progressively throughout when we get to see them. I'm sorry that I'm ignoring her.
I cracked a smile, she's always so caring.
" but yeah um, I mean this is just an example. We get like magnets that say Oakland on it and like little stuff..
I got awkward now cause everyone got silent " She used that cute little baby voice and it made my heart flutter.
We gonna let these guys take a selfie and come back with 10 questions you have never been asked.
The woman announced, as they paused filming and took a picture with the fan. Lauren glanced over to my direction, waved cutely before sitting back down and putting on her headphones.
They started with the questions as I check my phone for a bit.

Okay, have you ever done something naughty on a plane ?  Have you been asked that question ?
I almost jumped at the statement.. My cheeks turning crimson red.
"What can you do that's naughty on a plane ? " Camila asked innocently.
Lauren giggled " A few things.. " Oh my god.. Memories of that day flooded my head.

* flashback *

We were on a flight to Brazil. It was a long night flight so everyone around us was sound asleep. The flight attendants weren't moving around either so we had some privacy.
Lauren and I shared a first class cabin which was relaxing but we couldn't cuddle as much.