Christmas Eve

We got through a week of recording, I loved working along side the 5H team.. All of them were open to ideas and respected other opinions. The girls had their fair share in the writing process and what they want to sing about. I couldn't help but feel proud in what I was working for.
It's Christmas Eve tomorrow, it'll also be the 4 month anniversary of Lauren and I. I got her two special presents, I have been earning more now so I could finally fulfill my excessive consideration towards her.
I was going to give her one tonight and another tomorrow.
Lauren was at home helping her mother with dinner preparations, I was invited by the family.
To say I was fucking nervous is an understatement. I didn't know what to wear, I didn't know whether I should go over early to help or if I should bring white/red wine.
The fact that I was meeting her parents also shook me out of my bones but I tried ignoring that.
I felt honored to be invited to such a family-oriented event.. Lauren knew that I couldn't celebrate with my mom since she was away for Christmas but she invited us both for New Years.

I stood infront of my full and messy closet, never knowing what to wear to such occasions since I'm usually in sporty attire. I picked up my phone to get advice from the one and only Y/BN.
" Hey brooo. Merry Chickmas "
I chuckled at his subtlety.
" Haha hey dude. "
" So what's up ? "
" Outfits probz.. I'm going over to Lauren's tonight "
" Ooo damn! Camila invited me to hers as well so we're both fucked. "
I opened my closet, shaking my head.
" Calm down, they'll like you just do not act childish. I know how you are sometimes. "
" Pfft! Okay Y/N. So come on show me what you're wearing so I can do the same. "
" Y/BN.. I called you for your help not the other way around "
" Well, too bad because I have no idea either "
I laughed through the phone.. This is gonna be a long day.

-----------------------------------------------------
Here I was, standing in front of my mirror fixing my tie. I hated putting on these things, they always get on my nerves.

I had another 40 minutes before going to Lauren's so I had time to fix my hair properly and get some wine for tonight

I had another 40 minutes before going to Lauren's so I had time to fix my hair properly and get some wine for tonight. I ended up getting a bottle of red wine and champagne.
I also brought two homemade jars for her family, wanting to set an impression and a thank you for the greeting.