Date Night

Work went pretty well today, Y/BN and I got a lot of tips. He told me all about his date with Camila and it turns out they kissed, so both of us were lucky yesterday.
Now, I'm in front of my closet looking for the appropriate attire to wear to me and Lauren's date.
Nope. Never once in my life had I been conflicted this much for an outfit. I decided to choose later, I hopped into the shower and let the hot water sooth my tired body.
I usually took naps after work but not today.

After I dried off my hair, I went back facing my closet in annoyance.
In the end I just wore my Ralph Lauren button-up shirt with the black/grey blazer, over black ripped jeans and fancy shoes.

Did I clean up nicely?  Yes

Did I make it extra special because of Lauren. Of course.

I picked up my phone from the counter, sending Ms.Green eyes a text.
[6:27]
Make sure to bring a jacket 💚

I tied my shoe lace, took the keys from the counter and locked my door.
I made sure to visit a flower shop before getting Lauren.
The lady in the store showed me all the roses, I couldn't afford much since I got also made a reservation at a expensive restaurant.. I didn't want to upset Lauren, I mean she deserves the best and I'm willing to give everything for her. I noticed I got a text on my phone while I got back into my car.

[6:40]
Lovely Green Eyes 💚
Okay :). Are you on your way yet ?Can't wait x

[6:45]
Yeah, I'll be there in 10 xx

I made my way to Lauren's house, luckily there was no traffic so I got there earlier than I expected. I was so nervous about this date.. for many reasons to be exact;
1. I'm going on a date with the Lauren Jauregui
2. I am not on the same financial level and I can't spoil her the way I want to.
3. What if she doesn't like me.. she's so intimidating. And I have to tell her about my condition.
I took a breath and knocked on that door that I have been holding pizzas infront of, the door that revealed the most beautiful eyes in the world.. the door that I would keep knocking on forever.. It was just a matter of time before I fell hard for Lauren and it's quite the ride with this one.
I chuckled at the thought, smiling at my shoes.. Lauren is such a rollercoaster ride and I can't wait.
* Cough *
My eyes shot upwards and spent no time in finding the green ones I adored. I felt my heart beat out of my chest. Lauren was wearing an elegant red dress that fit her figure perfectly, her hair cascaded over her shoulders so beautifully and her eyes glew up from the mascara. She looked outstanding.