Chapter 11

This book is moving too slowly. Imma try to speed it up a bit

Jacob

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fuck up your chances with EJ." I said to Brooke.

"It's okay. I don't even care about him." She shrugged.

"Just be careful. He might try something." I said.

"I don't think he will but okay." She smiled.

EJ

"I have to get revenge." I said to Mike.

"Nigga, relax. It's not that real." He said.

"That bitch played me. She gon' learn not to fuck with me." I growled, loading my pistol.

Brooke

"Gimme my phone back, Jake." I laughed, trying to snatch my phone out of his hands.

"Say you love me." He said, holding it up even higher so I can't reach it. 

"Ugh fine. I love you." I said. Jacob isn't much taller than me. He's 5'5 and I'm 5'1. I know it's pretty short for someone my age.

Suddenly, we heard the door downstairs open. We looked at each other with scared expressions.

"Jake what the fuck was that?" I whispered.

"I don't know, stay here I'll go look." He said.

"Nigga, haven't you watched those scary movies?!" I whisper-yelled, grabbing his arm.

"Can you calm down. I gotta see what's going on." He said, pulling away from me and going downstairs.

I heard glass breaking and yelling.

I felt the urge to go downstairs because I felt that Jacob was hurt. I slowly went down the stairs to see the most terrible sight.

"ELIJAH!?" I yelled. I covered my mouth but it was too late.

"Don't move." He said, roughly, pointing a gun at me. I frantically look over at Jacob, who was as in much shock as I was.

"Elijah, please calm down and put the gun away." I said.

"So you think it's funny to lead someone on like that?" He yelled. I stayed silent. "DO YOU?"

"No." I whispered. "I didn't lead you on. I did like you, a lot."

"So why the fuck would you do this to me!" He yelled, the gun still pointed at me.

"I'm sorry!" I sobbed. Tears were running down my face at this point.

"Don't hurt her." Jacob said.

He pointed the gun at Jacob. "Shut the fuck up!"

I whimpered softly as he cocked his gun and pressed it against Jacobs head.

"Elijah, please don't shoot him." I cried.

Suddenly, Jacob kicked Elijah in the stomach and the gun dropped. He punches Jacob and grabs the gun. Jacob tackles him and