Chapter 19

1k READS NIGGA WE MADE IT!!!!! TYSM

Brooke

I didn't know that my plan would backfire. The look on his face made me instantly regret what I just did. I gave Jacob to the box that I received this morning. Why you ask? My plan was to make him feel like a douche for CHEATING ON ME! Or at least I think he did. Yes, he did! There's no other explanation.

"Brooke, what is this?" He asks.

"I got this for you. Do you like it?" I smile.

"Brooke...." his eyes widen. "Oh fuck."

"What's wrong babe?" I ask with fake concern.

"Where did you get this from?" He asks.

"I bought it silly." I giggle.

"I'm not fucking playing, Brooke."

"Jacob, baby. You're going crazy." I smirk, grabbing his wrist. He didn't respond. "Let me ask you something.."

"Go ahead."

"Who in the BLUE FUCK is Madison!?" I yell. His eyes drop and he smacks his forehead.

"Some psycho bitch at my job! Who cares, she's not important."

"Jacob, are you cheating on me?"

"We went through this before, I said no." He sighs.

"Why is that BITCH sending you shit?!" I scream.

"I don't know why! She's trying to creep me out! Baby, look at me." He says, lightly grabbing my chin. "I would never cheat on you, I promise."

"Okay." I sniff as he wipes the tears that I didn't know had fallen from my eyes.

"I'll get rid of it. Everything will be fine." He smiles.

Jacob

It's been a week and I got rid of all Madison's shit. I might have to find a new job. That bitch will not stop! Me and Brooke have been together for almost 8 months. I might be only 21 (yes their birthdays passed so they are both 21 now) but I really do love her. I want to propose but I feel like it's too early. And I'm not sure if I have enough money for a ring good enough for her. I really want a kid too but let me not say anything about that until we actually get married.

I'm off work today and I finally got spend time with my girlfriend.

"Jacob!" She calls from the bedroom.

That's my cue.

I go upstairs and see her laying on the bed with the short shorts she knows I can't stand when she wears.

"What did I say about wearing those around me?" I smirk, walking to her. I felt a little movement in my pants.

"Is your little buddy getting excited?" She smirks, poking at it.

"Stop!" I groan, grabbing her hand.

"Sorry...daddy." She whispers. Fuck what is she doing to me.

"Stop teasing me, I'm getting horny." I laugh.

"Maybe you should fix that then." She smirks, pulling me onto the bed.

•••

I wake up with Brooke's head on my chest, the way it should be. I smile and slowly get out of bed, careful not to wake her up. I put on my boxers and go downstairs. Before I even did anything, I felt her arms around me.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." I smile, kissing her forehead.

"Good morning." She smiles back.

"Are you hungry?"

"Ye--holy fuck! What happened to your back?!" She yells in shock.

"Uh you did that last night." I smirk.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" She asks, running her fingers over the cuts.

"No not really. And you don't have to be sorry, I was giving you the good D." I smirk.

"Shut up!" She says, smacking my arm.

"Okay, geez. On a more serious note, I think I want to find a new job." I say.

"Really? Why?" She asks.

"I'm not getting paid enough and I can't go another day with Madison."

"Alright, I'll help you find a new one then."

"I think I kinda want to be a lawyer."

"Do you even have a degree to do that? And why all of a sudden?"

"Yeah I do have a degree, actually. I took my college courses online. And I have mentioned that I wanted to be a lawyer before." I say.

"No you haven't." She laughs.

"Yes I did! I always used to tell you that before I got into music."

"Whatever you say." She shrugs. I smile at her as she looks away from me.

"Stop hiding your face." I say, grabbing her chin. She smiles at me, showing her one small dimple. Her beautiful blue eyes look directly into mine.

"Better?" She grins.

"Much better." I smile back, giving her a kiss.

(a/n) next chapter a little time fast forwarding will occur 😉