Chapter 21

Jacob

"Good morning beautiful." I smile at Brooke as she opens her eyes.

"Morning." She yawns, smiling back at me.

"Come on get up, I wanna take you out today."

"Ooh, where?" She asks as her eyes lit up.

"It's a surprise." I say as she frowns.

"Come on baby, pleeeease." She whines with her lip poked out. God that face.

"No I can't." I sigh. "Don't make that face, it'll make me feel bad."

"Good so tell me!" She groans.

"Sorry babe, you have to wait and see." I smile and she rolls her eyes.

My plan was to take her out and finally propose to her! I bought a diamond ring last week, I hope she likes it. I can't wait to finally make her my wife. I love her with all my heart.

I sat on the bed just admiring her beauty. Her perfect blue eyes, her dimple that showed even when she was talking, her beautiful long black hair, everything about her is perfect.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asks, breaking me out of my trance.

"I didn't know staring was a crime." I say. "And you're just so beautiful, I can't help it."

"Stop." She blushes, covering her face.

"What did I say about hiding your face?" I ask, pulling her closer to me.

"So stop making me blush." She smiles.

"So stop being so beautiful."

"So don't look at me."

"I can't help it!" I yell. She starts laughing and I join her.

"Make me ugly then."

"I could never, that's not possible." I shake my head. A smile appears on her face and she wraps her arm around me.

"I love you so much." She whispers.

"I love you more." I grin, kissing her cheek.

•••

"Come on Brooke!" I yell up the stairs.

"Don't rush me!" She calls back and I finally hear her footsteps.

"Finally!" I groan. "Let's go."

"Shut up." She says smacking her lips.

"You look beautiful by the way." I smirk, kissing her softly. She immediately blushed. "Ooooh I made you blush."

"Shush. Let's go." She smiles, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. I made sure to slip the ring box in my pocket before she came downstairs. I can already imagine the look on her face when I ask her. I smile to myself and began driving to the restaurant. I already made a reservation so we were able to go straight to our table.

"Jacob, what is all of this?" She asks with a chuckle as I pull her chair out.

"Shh, don't ask questions." I say, pushing my finger against her lips.

"I wanna punch you right now." She whines.

"But you'll love me after tonight."

"We'll see about that." She said with a half smile.

A few hours of us eating, talking, and laughing, it was time. I got up and grabbed her hands. I pulled her out of her seat and she scrunched her eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" She asks. I take a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"Brooke, I've known you all my life. We've been through a lot and I'm confident to say you're my soulmate. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I just need to ask you something." I go down on one knee and I see her starting to tear up. I open the box, revealing the ring.

"Brooke, will you marry me?"

(a/n) cliffhanger again..do you think Brooke will say yes?