chapter fourteen

Percy P.O.V

I felt like a fried chicken and having wings just made it even more realistic. Damn she can summon a lightning bolt. I slowly stood while my mussels screamed in agony. 

" Are you alright?." I asked checking each girl to see if they were okay. They just seemed a bit scared and shocked they will be okay. I let out a breath of relief they would be okay.

" Go stand with the hunters girls everything will be okay." I spoke in a gentle voice trying not to scare them even more. I then turn around and face Thalia , she hasn't changed one bit.

" Where have you been. You left, you left me." Thalia's voice brakes at the end before she collapses onto the ground and cry's. I slowly walk over to her and kneel in font of her and pull her into my chest, whilst rapping my arms and wing around both of us before I speak in a hushed tone, not caring what the other hunter think.

" I never left you Thalia I was always  her for you, and will carry on being hear for you whether you know it or not." My shirt slowly get damp due to her tears. " I was so scared Thals, so scared that you would hate me. Please forgive me Thalia." I say noticing her breathing getting deeper and I know she's asleep.

I stand with Thalia in my arms with a lot of angry hunters staring at me while my muscles groan in pain, I fight of the black spots clouding my vision before I speak. 

" Can one of you please take her to her tent she has spent to much energy to quickly" I ask politely. A hunter comes and takes my sleeping cousin from my arms.

As the hunters leave sending me some glares on the way I go to move but stumble due to pain and exhaustion. I quickly try to right my self until I feel a small yet strong body hold and support me. I look down to see Lady Artemis holding me up.The first word that comes out her mouth put a smile on my face.

 "Holy Hephaestus. Damn you weigh a lot how much muscle are you packing." I chuckle lightly before she carry's on talking. 

" I'm going to take away the pain until we can get you to some water, as that was one Hades of a bolt."

 Before I can stop her I feel a bit of pain fade away but I'm to distracted with a stumbling Artemis. Stupid goddess should have just dumped me an lake not taken away a bit of my pain. Now I have to deal with a in pain goddess, finding the fates and strangling them right now sound appealing right now.

" How the hell are yous still walking with so much pain." I don't want to answer lady Artemis's question but I know I have no choice.

 " Number one I have a higher pain threshold then most, number two showing that I was in pain would only scare the younger hunters and make Thalia feel guilty."

 Lady Artemis nods her head in understand, and I take a breath as pain floods my body in waves before carrying on." I would be really grateful if you could drop me of near some waters I'm not feeling to good."  I ask praying she does. Before I know it I'm falling face first into a lake. Well that was nice.

After feeling my energy levels return to normal I walk out the lake to the waiting Artemis. However before I can say a word she flashes us back to camp.

" Thank you Mi. lady " I say truly grateful as Artemis only nods in response, before gaining an evil smile. 

"Tomorrow you will be tested against hunters and me, we cant have a useless male just hanging around." I inwardly groan at what Lady Artemis had just said.

Even though I don't want to fight the hunter I just nod my head and answer politely. " Yes           mi 'lady " ugh I'm already fed up with being here.I thought Lady Artemis was done talking but I was wrong. 

" oh and Perseus." I inwardly sigh at the name. " we will be doing a weapons check so you and the hunters will have to present all the weapons in you possession." 

At this I groan I don't want to have show all my weapons as it will be hard work, I cant carry them all. The hunters are too nosy ugh.

After Artemis is happy that I know what is  going to happen she just leaves. Don't I just feel welcome! Taking this as a queue to leave I walk to the edge of the clearing and set up my tent away from the hunters tents. I then spread my shadows around the borders so they will pick up on any intruders and go to be inside my tent and go to sleep whilst keeping my senses awake to catch any sneaky monsters.

Before falling into a oblivion known as sleep one thought pops into my mind.  I'm so dead.