Foreword

First off, I'd like to thank you all for your support towards this creation of mine

First off, I'd like to thank you all for your support towards this creation of mine. It is truly because of you readers that today, Half Clear is currently rank #8 in Mystery/Thriller.
It is an absolute honour as a writer to know that the countless hours you spent on writing have not gone in vain.
Secondly, before we launch into the story, I'd like to acquaint you to the cast of this story. Not actual actors, instead I have descriptions of the people that I imagine all of them to be.
Let's get on with the main cast, shall we?

Amelia Lockwood: She stands a grand height of 5 feet and 4 inches, with shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, full lips, a fair complexion and a curvy, yet beautiful figure.
Age: 17 years.

Sebastian Adams: He towers over our pretty little Amelia at a height of 5 feet and 11 inches. He has semi curly brown-black hair to go with his light hazel eyes (which have an array of colors within, if observed), plum pink lips, considerably fair yet tanned complexion and lean build.
Age: 18 years.

Gabriel Roberts: With a height of 5 feet 8 inches, light brown eyes, dirty blonde hair (light towards the ends), thin lips, an evenly tanned complexion and a curvy body (BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M ALL ABOUT THAT BASS, 'BOUT THAT BASS-) she indeed is a ravishing woman.
Age: 26 years

Declan Ryder: 6 feet tall (WOOHOO HIGHEST OF THE CREW), green eyes, dark lips, chocolate brown complexion, night black hair and a muscular build.
Age: 28 years.

Charlotte Adams: 5 feet 5 inches, strawberry blonde hair, electric blue eyes, full pink lips, pale complexion and a petite figure.
Age: 28 years.