Chapter 5

With that being said, I looked at the police officer with new found confidence.

Ha!

She trusts me.

See.

Look.

Witness the trust that the human species bears in Amelia Lockwood.

Bow down to your queen, hon'.

I thought, as I felt the atmosphere around my tiny little bubble ease.

Then I noticed the woman looking at me, probably expecting an answer of some sort.

I looked down, closed my eyes and with a breath of relief, I said,

"Thank you."

I meant it. The sentence had possessed all the gratitude that I could muster within my heart.

"Don't thank me, instead, tell me how you're planning to help us with Sebastian's case. Prove yourself by actually doing so."

She read my mind.

"Miss.."

"Gabriel."

"Gabriel, as I'd told you before, I have these half clear visions about Seb. In which, often I see him from a distance, as a spectator, perhaps. But, what I hadn't told you is that with being the honorable spectator, I got the certain privileges.
Even 'half clear', as I like to call it, I had seen the setting and it looked vaguely familiar. I'm not saying I'm someone who gets involved in kidnaps and theft often, but I could tell that he wasn't far at all. If he was, I have a strong feeling I would've known. He's somewhere here, in Boston. And I think I can help figure out where."

"How?" asked the now curious officer.