H.E.I.R

Lightly edited but not really oops
~Nari's Point Of View~

"One! Two! Three! We are H.E.I.R!"

The four of us shout in unison at the camera crew currently following us around the building. We were kind of giving a tour of our daily routine at JYP, should be fun.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am H.E.I.R's leader and main vocalist Jung Soo Wa! Welcome to JYP entertainment!" My blond haired leader bows deeply.

"Hi Hi! I'm Park Hyunji , you can call me Honey! I'm the main dancer of H.E.I.R!" Honey throws out a peace sign and bows as well.

"Hello Korea! I'm Im Eun Bi, call me BB, I'm also a lead vocalist for H.E.I.R! I hope you all enjoy what we have to show you today! Next is our lil' Maknae!" BB enthusiastically waves to the camera before slinging a pale arm around my neck.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Do Nari, Maknae and rapper of H.E.I.R, we only debuted a few months ago so we're still learning, please take good care of us." I smile cutely, giving a small bow.

"You heard here, today on Idols Live we are joined by the increasingly popular girl group of JYP Entertainment, H.E.I.R! Today we will be seeing their daily routines at work! Shall we start girls?"

We nod in agreement before Soo Wa leads the cameras through the lobby and to the main floor.

"This is where we first come in after arriving from the boarding house, the lobby is quite spacious." She laughs cheekily.

"We sometimes see our seniors here when we are and we get really nervous, it's still a little awkward." I sheepishly scratch my neck before my other members laugh at me.

"Maknae is a shy little tiger, she doesn't initiate  many conversations unless it's completely necessary." BB pinches my cheeks before I swat her hands away.

Her long fingernails were digging into my poor cheeks.

"Who are your favorite seniors?" The nice interview lady kindly asks.

"2PM." Soo Wa nods intently.

"2AM." Honey grins.

"The rookie group GOT7." BB chimes.

"I love our Unnies from Wonder Girls, they're amazing!" I smiles brightly.

"According to the charts your debut song has already surpassed their album released in the few weeks leading up to your debut."

It's true. The way we shot out on our debut was crazy. People got so hyped because of the teaser pictures of us, as well as the song sample. It's been four months since then, and we've been making songs for our upcoming album ever since. Heiress is the album title, our fan base is very excited. They decided to call themselves "Royalty." I quite like it.

Before I realized it we were already walking down the halls towards our practice room. I decided to speak up and explain the surroundings.

"This is our practice room!" I point to the golden plaque inscribed with our group name.

"A little ways down the hall is practice rooms for our Seniors and Pre-Debut Juniors! Everyone is working very hard!" My hand grasps the doorknob and opens it, revealing the bright dance studio, equipped with shelves of towels and water bottles just for our extra long days.

"What's the most recent thing you've been working on girls?" The reporter asks eagerly.

I'll never get used to interviews. There's so little breathe room, right when you answer something you get asked something else.

"Choreography for our new song Minor, it's the fourth song on our album, there'll be a total of twelve songs." Honey replies for the group.

"I see, so you've got a lot of work to do, work well! Hwaiting!" The interviewer smiles genuinely. 

I offer a gentle smile in return, thankful for her support of H.E.I.R.

"Gamsa! After we do our dancing we usually go into the recording booth after we catch our breath and rehydrate." BB happily explains, leading us into the recording studio.

In the booth is four microphone stands with four music sheet stands in front of them.  After the little tour around BB gives we take a break from filming for lunch.

The reporter goes with some of the cameramen to a cafe while we stay in the JYP building, eating the lunches Honey made for us.

"This is bothersome, I want to finish choreography, we're almost done with the dance for 'Minor'. The lady is nice and all, but we're just so busy." Honey sighs, letting her chopsticks drop into her kimchi.

"It should be over soon, and then we can finish 'Minor', and then continue on with composing 'Golden'." Soo Wa calms Honey down.

It's true that the interview and tour was a bit inconvenient since we were working on our first ever album, but JYP wanted us to so fans could be more familiar with us by the time the album is released.

After an hour more of filming, that would later be edited down, the reporter and camera crew left the building and left us to our own schedules.

At the current time it was 3AM. We needed to get done composing 'Golden' before we left for the day. Our timeframe and deadlines were super tight.

"Oh how I wish to sleep~" BB softly sings while strumming a few cords on her guitar.

"Workin into endless hours, got no power, deadlines to make headlines in the dark, where to start?" I rap quietly along.

"Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait to sleep~" Honey harmonizes.

"Dreamland, oh Dreamland~" Soo Wa hums.

Suddenly our singing ends and we burst out laughing.

"We are SUCH a mess!" Honey giggles.

"I'm a hot mess, excuse you." BB looks up from tuning her guitar, smile pasted onto her face.

"Annnnndd.....done!" I shout while drawing out the final note for 'Golden.'

"MAKNAE! SARANGHAE!" They all tackle me off my rolling chair and onto the ground.

"Let's just go back to the boarding house and sleep." I yawn loudly.

They all nod in agreement before we grab our bags and head out to our escort car.

Soon all of us members are fast asleep within the first five minutes of the car ride. Oh how I love this tiring life.

---

There are exactly three introduction chapters including this one. I'll post this one today, the next one tomorrow, and then the third one on Friday, then I'll begin a regular update schedule of every Wednesday ;).

Just wanna get the intro shiz out of the way so y'all can get real into this story. I may occasionally update on Sunday's as well.

~Fairy