Dinner With More.....Or Less

~Nari's POV~

On Saturdays like any other person, I sleep in. A lot. However due to unfortunate circumstances, I am currently in a hospital.

Don't worry, it isn't anything serious. Every idol has to do it, the annual Comeback Physical. Basically it's a doctor check in, make sure you're in tip top condition for the comeback. This includes checking for nodes, how much you weigh, and all that stuff.

"I had a burger before coming here, I'm screwed in the weight department." Honey whines from the waiting room seat next to me.

"That's nothing, I went out and ate so much Korean beef, I'm totally bloated." Eunbi huffs in response.

"Are you two trying to have a competition about who will weigh more? Shut up." Soowa glares while glancing up from her phone.

"I know everyone is tense, but let's not fight, it'll be bad PR if anyone sees you guys fighting two weeks before your comeback." Our manager tries to settle my members down from his seat.

I pull out one of my earbuds and close my laptop before gazing at the girls.

"We're in a private section of the hospital, no fansite, press, or media would see us in here." I refute what my manager sage with a from.

"Oh my god, Soowa, Nari, why are you two so serious these days, chill out." Honey tries to lighten the atmosphere, but it doesn't work very well.

"Maybe it's because you aren't being called into the CEO's office every other day being asked where the hell your four missing tracks, including the title track is." Soowa focuses a pointed look at me.

"Do you not think I'm trying? I have to do this all by myself because it's like a final test to see if we're worthy of actually releasing a full album. I'd like to see how the album would turn out if each of us had to make one of those four songs. Plus the title track is already finished. Don't give me shit Soowa when you aren't doing anything." I coldly say to H.E.I.R's leader.

Eunbi and Honey along with our manager look shocked at my sudden outburst. The usually level-headed Soowa stands up and looks like she's about to shout at me when she's suddenly cut off by the door opening.

"Hello, Dr. Yoon is ready for the girls, please follow me." A nurse peeps her head through the door and motions us to come with her.

Wordlessly we stand up and follow her down the blindingly sterile white hallways before we enter a large exam room with machinery everywhere. A female doctor with graying hair greets us with a smile, clip board in hand.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Yoon, I'll be sure to make sure you are in your best condition for comeback. I've been working with JYP artists for many years so there is no need to worry." She bows to us, and we return the favor.

"Thank you Doctor." We say in unison.

"Let's get right into it shall we, first I'll make sure there you don't have lymphadenopathy, which is just a fancy way of saying swollen lymph nodes in your throats." She gestures for us to sit on a medical bed covered in a thin paper.

Overall testing doesn't last that long since we don't have a whole bunch of members. Right after we finished, our manager quickly rushes us out of the hospital and in to our van to head back to the company building.

"Your behavior back in the hospital was completely unacceptable, you all should be ashamed of yourselves." Our manager scolds back at us from the passenger seat as the car swivels through traffic.

"I don't care if you debuted already, that was an EP with three songs, this is the real thing. Your first full studio album is what makes or breaks idol groups. You are already publicized through the variety shows you guys attend so you are unlikely to completely flop, but if you have a group atmosphere like this no one will want to support you." His intimidating stare drills in to us.