Author's Note!

Oh my gosh! It's finished! I didn't really expect this story to take like two years to actually finish but now that it's done it feels like time went by quickly. Also PLEASE read this entire author's note it's very very very important and you guys get to vote on stuff.

First of all thank you all so so so much for reading this story! I know I was horrible with consistent updates so thank you all so much for putting up with me. This story isn't my best and I lost inspiration like half way through so it isn't as entertaining as I'd hoped, but maybe you guys liked it anyways?

I know there's a question people have wanted me to answer for a while. And that's "Is there a sequel?"

And the answer to that is unfortunately a no. The end of this book is also the end of Nari and Jackson's romance at least written in depth for you, but that doesn't mean it's the last you'll see of them. Because there will be a spin off! It was obviously and heavily hinted at the end of the epilogue that H.E.I.R's very own Honey will be on WGM. TBH Honey is the most deep and complicated character in this entire series, and that was hinted at throughout the book.

The spin-off will be called 'Scripted'. First things first I hope you all understand that since I've had this book as my only focus for nearly two years, I do need a break from OMUML's universe and write other things. So 'Scripted' is not at the top of my priority list for now, however to make it up to you a bit I'm letting you all VOTE on the male lead for the book! I'm super indecisive and can't make up my mind, so vote for the lead in the comments and the one with the most votes I'll write, if its an idol I can't write well I'll probably go for the second most voted.

But the voting doesn't end there!

Because I can't make any choices, I'll also let you all choose which one of my books I should write next! I love all my upcoming books so so so so much so any one chosen is great. I'll put in the covers if I still have them in HD I'll put them but if I don't I'm sorry you're stuck with a low quality cover version oops. I hope the images load lmao, also turns out I only had low quality for most oops.

Also I'll literally hunt down and murder you if anyone steals these ideas because I've been working my ass off on these books and won't tolerate anyone that thinks stealing is a good idea, get off your ass and come up with your own :)

The Supernatural Pest Control Company // Jeon Jungkook

Chapter Count: 50Group: BTSGenre: Comedy, Supernatural, Romance, Soft thriller but not really, College! AU

Chapter Count: 50
Group: BTS
Genre: Comedy, Supernatural, Romance, Soft thriller but not really, College! AU

Synopsis: A group of college students are busy with typical things, trying to graduate, pass their midterms, and of course running an extermination company for people's supernatural troubles. Poor freshman Jeon Jungkook gets himself dragged into the business on action, but once you're in there's no going back.