Bukjeong Village!

~Nari's POV~

The set in which we were set to film was one of the grandest things I've ever scene. Each set was different from the last, but all were equally breathtaking. Of course we would be hopping from location to location for different scenes, but overall the sets in the studio would take up the majority of screen time.

If we're lucky we could be able to finish filming in four days max. The title track of our album is called 'Royalty' and it is indeed a bop if I do say so myself. Totally not bragging 'cause I made it.

The concept is as stated, royalty, but it's hella badass and super cool. So far the MV sets totally capture the concept perfectly. In one of the scenes it's during my long rapping verse, and the shot is epic. Filming it was kind of weird but after watching the replay of it, it's really cool.

Basically I'm sitting on a black throne that's sitting on the top of a stairway, and I'm rapping as I sit in the chair, bu that's not all. In either hand I'm holding a leather leash, and on said leashes are shirtless dudes.

Yes, shirtless dudes. On leashes. With collars.

Obviously that scene wasn't the only artsy one, it's been two days since the filming began and we already finished half the song as well as the teasers. What the members and I were doing currently, is taking promotional pictures and doing the photoshoot for the photocards that would be manufactured with our albums.

The shoot was already nearing the end, and afterwards I'd be heading out to Bukjeong Village to meet up with some of the Roommates cast to film there.

I'm pulled from my thoughts as the photographer instructs Soowa and I to pose with each other on the set provided. Our group atmosphere hasn't been at its best. Eunbi is the only person trying to make us talk to each other casually instead of when we're practicing or recording in the booth. Honey is still being a total pain, and Soowa is just constantly quietly fuming.

Not to say I'm any better. It's only been three days since we had our physical, and already I'm feeling negative effects from all of us working so hard. We haven't had a single break in between everything we've been doing. We are all running on caffeine alone and if not for the makeup caked on to us so we look good in videos and picture, we would look like walking corpses.

Don't even get me started on food. Of course they will feed us so we don't faint, but that doesn't help much. Our manager is the one who buys the food for us that we have to scarf down within minutes so we can continue working. He buys my other members chicken or other things with protein in it so they have some energy. He buys me a carrot.

A single carrot is what holds me over for the day since we only have time to eat breakfast. I'm too busy to feel hungry anyways so it doesn't really matter. Then there's also sleep. Well the lack of actually, my members have found time to squeeze in an hour nap in the dead of night, and I did that once too on the first night, before Soowa told me to get up and work ten minutes into said nap. I haven't tried again since.

Posing with Soowa wasn't awkward. All of our members have been together for years given we were all trainees together. So physically it wasn't awkward, but after the shots were taken we simply walked in different directions.

It was like we weren't even a group anymore. Just four people with a strictly work related relationship. That's what was really sad about the whole situation.

"Nari, change out of the shoot clothes and get into something casual. I'll drive you to Bukjeong from here so you can film, then we are on our way back to the company building so you can keep writing songs in the studio. You've only finished one song so far and JYP wants the other three done by the end of the week. You need to hurry up. Get going." He instructs before turning around to talk to his assistant about taking the other members out to lunch since they deserve a break and since they met their weight quota so quickly.