Time to Part Ways

The brown eyes before me widened as the words slipped out, I was already cringing away at my wording but it was too late to go back now.

"You like me?"

"I do." I trail off.

His face was so blank I couldn't tell if he was happy, confused, or trying to figure out a kind way of rejecting me. That didn't matter though, because all I could do was wait for his answer as he opened his mouth.

--Nari's POV--

"Well that's good." Jackson casually nods as he sips his coffee.

In turn, I just as casually choked on my drink, "Um what?"

"It's because it'd be pretty awkward if I told you I like you too and you didn't like me back, so I'm glad we cleared this up." He chuckles, throwing me that playful grin of his.

"You're unbelievable." I shake my head

"Maybe"

+++++++

"So...." my manager looks at me out of the corner of her eyes as she pulls up to our dorm building, "you look awfully happy."

I nod to her statement, that was enough of a response that made the grown woman squeal.

"He likes you back? I'm so happy for you!" She hops up and down, uncharacteristic for a thirty some year old-- but I'm not one to judge.

"Who likes who now?" The front door of the dorm rips open just as I was about to insert the key.

Honey and BB stood in front of us, an eager look on both of their faces. I hadn't told anyone about my plans of confessing, in fact now that I think about it I hadn't even considered it until the car ride there. Wow, that was a really spur of the moment decision, why'd I do that? Welp, oh well.

"I um confessed to Jackson." I awkwardly smile, entering the to building to escape the frigid cold of outside.

"You did what, and he likes you back?" BB gapes, plopping down on the couch, back hugging me and dragging me with her.

"Yep."

Honey grins at me from the other side of the couch, "I'm happy for ya girl. So are you two dating now?"

"Yeah, we are." I blush.

The atmosphere shifts a bit. I knew this would happen. When idols like each other they usually will admit that but rarely date, the various complications should be obvious.

"Then you better be careful." BB sighs.

Honey nods, "I agree, both H.E.I.R and GOT7 are still on dating bans. If this gets out we're over. What you do doesn't just effect you. So keep this under wraps."

"I know, I thought this over already. Jackson and I will be very very careful, we care about our careers too." I assure the two.

"Anyways," BB brightens the mood, "you're last filming for Roommates is in two days right?"

"Uh huh, then it's all over."

"Must feel weird." Honey laughs.

It did feel weird. So much so that I can't really remember what it was like before the show, or how it'll be after. To be honest, I was a little scared for it to be over, though I'm sure everything will be fine and I'll stay friends with everyone.