The House is Huge, and the Family is Too

Kinda Edited

~Nari's Point of View~

My schedule had just ended at 4:15PM, so I was worried about being late to the site where the cast was meeting. But by the time my manager pulled up to the spot I recognized only Ryohei and Sunny standing on the side of the street.

"Omo omo omo, why did I have to be here early?! Sunny is here, I'm so nervous. Manager-nim, is it too late to go back to the studio?" I ask desperately, trying to avoid being seen in the window.

"Aish Nari, no. They've already seen you anyways, just go out and get it over with."

My resolve to make the most of Roommates was already rapidly fading.

Out the window I can see Sunny and Ryohei looking confused as to why I wasn't leaving the car. With a large sigh I open the door and step out.

"H-Hello." I bow deeply, with them returning the gesture.

"Hey." Sunny smiles before coming over and helping me with my bags.

Lord what did I deserve to meet such a kind hearted soul.

My Manager drove away, probably to get my fellow members to their schedules. The three of us stood awkwardly and unspeaking for a good few minutes before Sunny came a bit closer to me with her phone in hand. She started to scroll through twitter posts of idols, both at us laughing at the funnier ones.

It made me happy, that we didn't even have to say a word before doing something fun together. Sunny and I continued to do this for only a few more minutes until another celebrity car showed up. Out of the car came Guk Joo, wearing some blindingly pink high heels.

"You're all so early!" She laughs before dropping a clothes hanger.

Sunny walks over to provide assistance, in which Guk Joo gladly takes up the offer by handing Sunny a giant stuffed animal. Sunny and I make eye contact before I start laughing at the image of her holding the odd item. All thoughts of her being my senior wash away as she laughs too, lightly hitting me with the stuffed animal while Guk Joo was getting her other things.

"What's that?" I laugh when Guk Joo pulls out an odd black thing. I can see why she's a comdeian.

"It's my barbecue grill that uses infrared to grill up and down." She replies in a serious tone.

Ryohei awkwardly observes all our exchanges before Guk Joo points out how he is matching with Sunny, causing both of them to awkwardly laugh.

"Since it's a bit awkward to wait out here, why don't you go inside the coffee shop? I'll wait out here." Ryohei politely says.

"Just us?" I ask.

"Yes, the others are coming." He replies while nodding.

Guk Joo appears to think about it for a while until turning to Sunny and I.

"You two stay, I'll go with Ryohei." She points to the coffee shop.

Sunny and I burst out laughing while Ryohei awkwardly chuckles.

We quickly settle everything before leaving our luggage with Ryohei and entering the coffee shop.

"Aish, this is so awkward." I run a hand through my hair as I sit with Sunny and Guk Joo on the second floor of the coffee shop.

"Yeah, you're right." Sunny nods.

"Yah, we'll be fine, I awkwardness runs away just at the sight of me." Guk Joo proudly proclaims.