All Together

~Nari's Point of View~

We were all sitting on the curb, I was scrolling through my Instagram feed while the boys started talking about Joon Hyung's poster of g.o.d and its members. It was still a bit awkward, mostly for Min Woo and I, but it was subsiding quick enough. Speaking of quick, the car was back after only a few more moments of waiting. Joon Hyung took the front seat with Se Ho, while I was in the back seats with Jackson and Min Woo, Jackson was in between Min Woo and I.

After a small argument over who would drive, we were on our way towards our new home.

"Nana is making egg rolls." Se Ho comments as we drive.

"I'm scared of Nana." Jackson suddenly says in seriousness, making me quietly laugh.

"Why?" Se Ho asks with a chuckle.

"I don't know, something about her scares me." Jackson continues.

"But Nana isn't scary, she's really nice." I speak for the first time in a while.

Jackson looks over at me and smiles, seemingly pleased that I've started opening up and talking to them. I remember meeting Nana at H.E.I.R's first interview, we were in the same building, Orange Caramel having just finished an interview as well. I had been really nervous because she was so pretty, but we ended up getting along nicely, I'm very excited to reunite with her again.

"Nari are you nervous?" Min Woo asks out of nowhere.

"Wae?" I ask cautiously.

"You seem very on edge."

"I'm surrounded by my seniors of my company, both having more experience than I, I'm extremely nervous as well because this is my first ever appearance in a long running show. I debuted less than half a year ago, meanwhile people here have been in the business for countless years." I confide to them.

"Yah sis, don't be so tense, we're family now." Joon Hyung happily remarks.

We're family now.

A smile creeps up on my face as I look out the window.

"Yah, who're you calling tense pabo."

Everyone laughs and I look around at everyone, I sure have a weird as hell new family. Only a few minutes later we pulled into the driveway of the splendid house. It was so much more inviting than on TV, it was bright, cheery, and well kept. I was excited to go in and be with Sunny again, I feel like we're going to be very close, even though she's my senior by many many years. As we enter the house and take off our shoes Jackson once again proclaims his fear of Nana.

"I'm really scared." He says nervously.

I laugh and walk ahead of him into the living room area. Se Ho walks away from us and into the kitchen, I remember that from season one, and we hear laughter before I hear Guk Joo say 'Nana' loudly.

Jackson squeaks before retreating behind Joon Hyung, who finds the entire situation very funny. Meanwhile I'm overcome with happiness.

"NANA!" I shout and drop my bags, running into the kitchen.

The brunette turns around when she hears her name being called, and smiles when she sees me.

"NARI!" She exclaims and hugs me once I reach her.

We pull away after greeting each other happily. I look to the side at the island in the kitchen and burst out laughing at the messy rice rolls on the counter.

"Yah! What's so funny?!" Nana slaps my arm while laughing as well.

"Your cooking is terrible." I cry out, soon turning to Sunny who is also laughing over the matter.