A Little Treat For Ya

11/10/17 Edit: Don't feel obligated to read this rest of this part cuz the book was called off. HOWEVER, expect to see Eunbi in a spin off after this book ends :)

So as you all know I haven't been able to write in this book for a veeeerrryyy long time due to some annoying technical difficulties.

But ta da~ we are back.

And I will resume updates of this book! Yay!

But I also have a gift for my return.

On the first of May I will release a Spin Off to this book!

Featuring the one and only BB from H.E.I.R and the adorable Maknae Kim Yugyeom, we keep up the reality show trend with We Got Married!

By then this book should be well underway and it'll be perfect for y'all.

I hope you look forward to it ;)

Here's the description:

Being one of the lead vocals for an up and coming girl group is stressful.

Not to mention the role of being the supportive best friend and older sister.

The easiest thing in my regime is, y'know, being married to my labelmate Kim Yugyeom.

Take deep breaths, that way you won't kill anyone.

~

Im Eun Bi, or BB from JYP's rookie girl group H.E.I.R, is now the newest wife of KBS TV! With her new husband, a bit of an age gap, and some weird antics, her married life is fully recorded for the pleasure of thousands.

And she's pretty damn sick of it.

----

Mark your calendars because HEIR has a new adventure coming up!

Note: This is the only spin-off for the book (for now ;)))) and therefore can be read during this book but not separate from this book, so read this first mkay.