High School Adventures {SPECIAL PART 1}

•This isn't based off of an episode, since school will be back in session soon (at least for me) I decided to write a special chap for y'all•

~Third Person POV~

"NO! NEVER!"

JYP Entertainment building quakes as the cries of a young girl echoed throughout its walls.

Do Nari was as many knew, a fresh face in the variety television industry. Her quirkiness was currently being captured in the second season of celebrity program "Roommate". From this, her group, H.E.I.R has gained many fans and risen in popularity.

But of course the variety experience doesn't end there. Since Nari has been so successful in the tv show, a new opportunity has opened up for her and her group.

And that's exactly how the idol rapper found herself with a bouquet of flowers and a framed picture of JYP in the CEO's office.

~Nari's POV~

"Please, please, please, I'll do anything, just don't make me do this program." I beg on my knees as I look at my employer pleadingly.

"Nari stand up, you're embarrassing yourself." BB sighs as she pulls at my arms.

"No, you don't understand! I can't go back to that place! It's hell there, I can't go through it again!" I cry out as my older members finally make me stand.

"You're just exaggerating, it can't be that bad." Honey grins.

"Are you kidding? This is high school we're talking about here. It's the worst thing to ever exist on this planet besides the plague." I gape at the girl.

"I'm sure plague victims would have rather gotten high education than a deadly disease." Soowa states with a blank expression.

"Girls, let's get back on topic," JYP finally interrupts ,"you are all going to film for a variety show called Throwback High. It's a variety and acting experience. This episode is the season finale and will be a JYP special episode, you'll be filming with GOT7."

I haven't even apologized to Mark yet, how can I be forced to face him? Aish I really should have dove into that elevator to avoid conversing with him.

"I already have to live with one of them." I whine.

"Oh well." JYP smiles cheekily before ushering us out of his office.

I. Hate.

~The Next Day~

Everything.

I hate everything. Nowhere in my contract does it say I have to go back to high school. I literally just graduated two years ago. My poor freedom....

"Yah, Nari, you in there." An annoying voice calls out, as the person pokes my forehead.

"Yes Jackson, I am unfortunately conscious for this experience, but if you'd like to punch me and knock me out I'd very much appreciate it." I glare at the boy beside me in the van.

We had been picked up early from the Share House to make in to the filming site. Having Jackson and I live in the same house seemed to convenience the company in more ways than one.