The Interview

~Nari's Point of View~

Soo Wa and my other members just dropped me off at a small cafe, where my interview for Roommate would be taking place. The quaint cafe was cute and rustic at the same time, it wouldn't have really caught anyone's eyes if not for the giant recording crew standing in from of it.

After my escort drives off the producer comes and greets me on the spot, introducing himself.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo." I stutter and bow nervously.

"It's nice to meet you Do Nari, we'll just set up the scene a bit and then ask you a few questions. Answer completely honest, this show may seem like other realities where even if it's 'reality' it's still scripted. This is totally scriptless so we insist you just enjoy yourself while still being conscious of your actions." He happily informs.

I nod in appreciation for the knowledge, before being ushered to the makeup chair. They only apply some powder to my face, given that I'm already wearing suitable cosmetics. I sit in a nice wooden chair in the cafe with a cup of tea in front of me. The countdown is called as we start recording.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Do Nari from H.E.I.R!" I smile brightly at the camera lense, my nervousness slowly fading.

"It's an honor for me, being able to be on Roommates and all. I watched the first season and was totally in love, it gave me a lot of confidence before my group and I debuted with JYP Entertainment. And now living in the same house with so many people makes me really nervous, but excited at the same time!" I laugh before sipping my tea.

"Time for questions." The director says from behind the camera.

I nod before the questions begin.

Who do you currently live with?

"Oh? Well right now I live in the boarding house with my Unnies from H.E.I.R, but before I debuted I lived in America until I was thirteen, later coming here and living with my Aunty here in Seoul." I answer directly.

Does that mean you're fluent in English?

"Yup! I can speak it just fine." I say in English, holding up the peace sign.

Who are you most excited to meet, and why?

"Sunny Unnie from Girl's Generation! All members of Girl's Generation are huge parts of my life, as well as my fellow H.E.I.R members. It's going to be surreal living with my hero and inspiration, I have goosebumps even now!"

How is GG a huge part of H.E.I.R's lives?

"JYP decided to name our group H.E.I.R because he saw us as the heirs to the female Kpop music, as the next and uprising generation of all female Kpop groups. Much of the press know us for that as well. Without GG there wouldn't be a female Kpop legacy for us to try and catch up to."

In your interview earlier this week with Idol's Live, you said you were very shy around people, can you tell us more?

"Omo," I blush a bit. "Well I've always been fairly shy for most of my life, when I'm performing with my H.E.I.R family that disappears, but with strangers and new people I just get so nervous. A few days ago in the lobby of JYP Entertainment I dodged Mark Oppa from GOT7 when he tried to talk to me. I feel really bad, but I got so nervous I wouldn't have been able to talk anyways." I laugh at myself.

"Mianhae Mark." I bow towards the camera.

Finally, what do you think about 'Roommates'.

"Like I said earlier, I'm excited and nervous. I'll be with so many talented and loved people with so much confidence, I feel like I'll just fall out of place like a faulty puzzle piece."

After my last statement the cameras turn off and the director comes out from behind the cameramen to speak with me.

"Amazing! If you don't mind, we'll next be going to the H.E.I.R boarding house to film a few more scenes. The other members are already there waiting."

I nod along before going into a van that took the camera crew and I to the boarding house. I open the door to the run down building and let the crew go inside before me. After yet another countdown the cameras start filming, this time with BB, Honey, and Soo Wa by my side.

"This is where we eat sometimes, we're usually so busy we don't ever eat at home, only at work." I point to the small table in the middle of the room.

"We only really sleep and shower here." BB chimes in.

"Next is our bedroom, it's quite small." I lead then into the tiny room.

Two bunk beds were on the walls on either side of the room. Mine was a top bunk that I shared with Honey, on top of it were suitcases stuffed with my clothes and belonging for the move.

Because that was literally it in the boarding house, recording stopped for the day and the crew packed up.

" See you in two days to film the rest of the pilot episode, make sure to arrive at the house some time in the day, it doesn't matter when as long as it's past 4:00PM. at 4:30PM is when Se Ho and Min Woo are going to pick up most of the cast. I hope we work well to each other." The producer smiles kindly.

We both bow to each other before he leaves with the filming crew.

"Two days left before our little Maknae leaves us!" Honey cries out and flings her arms around me.

"Don't worry, your Maknae will still see you at the studio, write good songs while I'm busy." We all smile.

Two more days.

------------------------------------

But seven days for you because you have to wait a week until the next update! :)

-Fairy