Dont Push It

~Nari's POV~

There were exactly four days until our album would be released for the world to see. It has been a week since I was at the Share house for filming, the Romeo and Juliet scenes were the last things I did. However, as much as I missed it, it was worth it. With the help of my teammates I was able to finish the remaining songs and finish the album, now it's just preparations for our comeback stage.

Seeing as we were mostly done, I was now able to head back to the Share House to visit for a bit. As the van continued to venture through the streets, excitement filled my system. Even though my members helped me a lot, I was still under a lot of pressure and stress. According to my scale I had still yet to meet the weight quota despite my constant efforts.

"Alright we're here, get out." My manager grumbles as he unbuckles my seat belt and pushes me out the open car door.

Whipping my head around I glare at him. "What the fu-"

Before I can successfully curse the man out, the van speeds down the street and out of sight. With a groan I stand and brush the dirt off of myself. I don't understand my manager. He's been with H.E.I.R since our debut, he never seemed to particularly like me, but he's never acted like he did during this promotion period. I'm not sure what's wrong with him, maybe he's just taking a different approach to encourage me to lose weight?

Entering the house was like heaven. The familiar open space was so refreshing compared to the cramped studio I slaved away for hours in. I was greeted by the hyper beagle that inhabited our home, who took it upon himself to pounce on me.

"Hey cucumber," I laugh, stroking the adorable dog, "is anyone else home?"

Obviously the dog couldn't respond, but a voice did instead.

"Nari!" Nana shrieks from the staircase, rushing down to engulf me in a hug.

We exchanged greetings before she pulled me to the kitchen, where she asked me to help make lunch.

"We haven't seen you in forever, Jackson has been bored without his favorite person to bother being around." The After School member giggled as she poured rice into the steamer.

"He has Youngji to bother instead." I brush of the comment with a smile, I'm glad they missed me as much as I missed them.

"Anyways," I continue, "what have you guys been up to while I was away?"

Nana sighs while she shuffles through the fridge for more ingredients.

"Literally nothing. You're not the only one with crammed schedules to say the least. We've only been able to have dinners together, otherwise everyone is always gone. That's why I was the only one here when you came in."

I nod in understanding, a lot of us did have busy schedules. All the actors are filming dramas or movies, and I know Youngji is still familiarizing herself with KARA, Nana is a big time celebrity as well as Sunny, and then Jackson has music shows to go on with GOT7.

"You know..." Nana starts, glancing at me from the side, "the other night at dinner when you were here, you seemed kind of off.

I freeze at the statement, "Off? How could I be off?"

"You didn't seem to want to eat anything, you were forcing yourself." She stops what she's doing to look me head on.

"I had eaten with H.E.I.R before arriving and everyone put so much effort to make it I didn't want to be rude." I rush to defend myself.

"You're lying."

My eyes widen as I look at the senior idol, who seems to be prying at my soul with her serious gaze. Her crossed arms and furrowed brows give away the obvious fact that she knows something is off.