Frightening *HALLOWEEN SPECIAL*

•Halloween Special• (aka only a semi canon chapter)

~Nari's Point of View~

I never really liked Halloween. For one thing I hate candy, everyone thinks that's so weird, but I just don't like it. Then there's the whole scaring thing. I only do cute stuff, none of that creepy shiz.

Clowns, dolls, masked murderers, count me out.

Unfortunately for me I live with 12 people who absolutely love Halloween. So I have to participate no matter how much I hate it.

I've also come to dislike decorations, because if I see orange and black streamers ever again in my lifetime I swear I am going to gouge my own eyes out.

The staircase, trampoline, and even the piano were absolutely covered with streamers. There were also little bits of confetti here and there with candy. Even though that candy would regularly disappear.

In current time we were all sitting in the backyard with a pumpkin in front of each of us.

"Let's carve!" Sunny claps excitedly, and everyone agrees happily.

Can I stab myself with the little knife instead?

I didn't say that out loud.

I should have said that out loud.

We all started by taking out the stem part. I glare at the pumpkin guts, seeds and all.

"Why are you so disgusting?" I mutter to myself.

"Why are you talking to the pumpkin?" A voice whispers into my ear.

I flinch at the sudden closeness, turning quickly to see Jackson smiling cheerily.

"I don't like pumpkins." Was my short reply.

"But you also don't like Halloween, but you're dealing with everything anyways."

I peeked an eyebrow at the Chinese boy, "How'd you know?"

"Soo Wa told me when j saw her in the JYP lobby." He answers cheekily.

Damn leader.

Before I can respond again Jackson reaches his hand into my pumpkin and pulls out all of the guts.

"Omo, Jackson, you didn't have to do that!"

"What? And let a pretty idol mess up her fingers?"

Did this kid just call me pretty? He had one too many Reese's Pieces. He seems like someone that would get hyper off of candy, let's go with that.

"Ah, uh, thanks?" I ask as he wiped off his hands with a paper towel.

He just nods before turning back to his pumpkin.

(A/N I'm be cliche here and throw in a really cheesy moment since this chapter is just a special and holds no real significance to the plot so I can be as cringey as I want it to be (: )

I had been enjoying expressing my anger to the pumpkin. I think I may have cut a lot more than just a face, but let's just call my pumpkin unique. Yeah, unique is a good describing word for this monstrosity.

Anyways like I said. I HAD been enjoying it. Past tense.

Until I cut my hand.

And all that Halloween spooky shiz I was saying earlier, clowns, dolls, etcetera.

Blood was definitely on that list.

Definitely.

Which is why I immediately closed my eyes, and tried my very hardest not to imagine the liquid currently escaping my body and causing my palm to sting very very painfully.