Chapter Twelve

{Saturday Early Morning}

{Harry's PoV}

"What happened?" I asked as I stepped through the doorway of Zayn and Liam's place, Zayn being the only one standing there.

"She won't say anything. We found her exactly as she is." He shrugged, gesturing to his bedroom door. I walked over to it, opening it and seeing a small ball curled up in the dark on the bed.

I closed the door as softly as I could, walking over to bed and sitting next to her. Her eyes were wide open and she looked terrified.

"Rylie," I started, "what happened, baby." I rested a hand on her side, watching as she shrugged it off. She stayed silent, the same horrified look on her face. "Rylie?" I questioned, not sure what had went so wrong. "How did you get here?" I asked, getting no reply again. "Why aren't you speaking?" I tried to pull her to face me, but she wouldn't budge, her expression changing. Her face was blank and she sat up, let the blanket around her fall.

She only had her underwear as bra on and she had burn marks covering her right arm. She had multiple bruises everywhere and one of her bra straps had been ripped off. Her eyes were dead and dull, her body limp and pale. She didn't look at me, only turned around so I could see the scratch marks covering her back, a few marker drawings on her shoulder.

"Who did this?" I asked as she covered back up, returning to her previous state. She stared blankly at the wall and I followed her vision, seeing a note on the wall. I stood, ripping the paper off of the Creme coloured paint and reading it over multiple times before understanding what had happened.

"They didn't?" I turned back to her, hoping this was only some sick demented joke. She blinked away tears, closing her eyes.

"Rylie." I kneeled down in front of her, the note still in my hand as I kissed her fore head.

"Who did this?" I asked, my voice cracking and eyes watering. She wouldn't answer, only opening her eyes for a moment.

"Who the hell did this?!" I stood, upset that she wouldn't just tell me. She cried harder now, burying her face in the pillow. I sighed, walking towards the door and grabbing the handle as she spoke softly.

"You weren't with me." She said, her voice hoarse. "You weren't here." She cried, my body leaving the room.

The boys were gathered in the living area and I slammed the note down on the coffee table, watching as Liam picked it up and read it to himself, his eyes widening.

"She won't speak because of it." I said, sitting down on a chair. "She has burn marks all over her arm, and scratches all down her back. Not to mention the bruises that are fucking everywhere." I said, massaging my temples.

"Who did this?" Niall asked, passing the note to Zayn.

"She won't tell me. So I can't really contact the police unless she speaks to me. If she doesn't speak to me, I doubt she will talk to a policeman." I sighed again, not sure what to do. Louis read over the note, looking at me with pain and fear in his eyes.

"It was these guys." Rylie stood at the doorway, her voice still sore and the blanket wrapped around her body. She walked over to the empty seat, looking at the note that sat on the table, closing her eyes a moment.

"I don't think he can call it a shag, seeing as he didn't take his clothes off and he didn't actually put himself inside me." She spoke softly in order to not harm her voice. "There were four boys, two girls. Mainly the three boys, but one, only one of them did this." She pointed at the note, yawning lightly as she looked up at us.

"Do you want to talk to the police?" I asked, knowing if she said no I would contact them anyway. She bit her lip, sighing and nodding her head yes. I grabbed my phone, standing and going into the other room to phone the police.