Chapter Nineteen

"Babe." I whispered, pressing a light kiss to Harry's bare chest.

"Hmm." He mumbled, eyes closed and fingers tracing patterns into my naked side. I bit the inside of my cheek before speaking, only wanting to hear the sound of his voice.

"I love you." I giggled as he rolled me on top of him, my head hitting his chest as I laughed.

"I love you too." He kissed the top of my head, chuckling a bit. I quickly reached to the floor, grabbing my underwear, stepping off the bed, and slipping them on. Harry laughed at me before I threw his boxers at his face, a light blush on my cheeks as I got into bed with him again.

"I thought we were going for another round." He whispered to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him.

"Well you thought wrong, Mr. Styles." I grinned at him, kissing his lips before I got up again, grabbing one of his shirts and slipping it on. I turned to find him watching me closely, his eyes glowing in the dark. I stepped towards the door, walking out into the living room where four other boys were sound asleep. I found my way to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water before Harry joined me. I took a drink, taking everything in.

"We have school in about," I looked at the clock on the wall, "five hours?" I smiled at Harry, his mouth set in a loose grin.

"Then we should get some sleep. Shouldn't we?" He laughed, my head giving a nod as I finished my water off, following him back to the room. We both got into the bed once again, my body huddling closer to his then I even thought possible. I closed my eyes, still restless, and Harry could tell.

"She had a face straight out a magazine."

"Now give you one more time. I'll give you one more fight. Said a one more lie, cause I know know."

"It's begging you to stay, stay, stay, stay."

Harry sang Robbers by The 1975, immediately calming my nerves and sending me into a dreamless sleep.

***

{Wednesday}

"Class dismissed." My preforming teacher sighed. She hadn't gotten control of anyone all hour, poor woman. Harry gripped my hand, both of us standing with our things before making our way out of the theatre.

"Rylie!"

I turned to see Samuel from my graphics class walking near us. I smiled, waving as Harry stopped us walking.

"Hey, did you finish that assignment?" He asked, his hands in his front pockets as his blue eyes sparkled. I felt Harry tighten his grip on my as I shook my head.

"No, I'm almost done with it, though." I laughed a little, seeing Samuel look at Harry with a slight hesitance. "Oh, Samuel, this is Harry." I grinned, Harry holding out his hand for the blonde boy to shake.

"So this is Harry. Rylie won't shut up about you during class, it's a constant blabber about you." Samuel laughed making me roll my eyes.

"It's not constant." I laughed, noticing Harry keeping a rather straight face.

"Whatever you say Rylie, I'll see you tomorrow." Samuel laughed, walking back the way he came. I laughed a little, Harry leading me to my truck, which had been remarkably fixed; Mark knew a guy.

I got in, buckling up before Harry started the engine and began driving. He gripped the steering wheel and I knew what his problem was.

"Harry." I started when we were about halfway home. He didn't answer, only shook his head. "Harry you cannot seriously be getting jealous." I said, getting a bit angry.