Chapter Twenty

{ Harry's PoV }

"Is it crazy that I want to ask her to marry me?" I asked, watching as Rylie ran after Louis, who had taken her book.

"Harry." Zayn started, looking at me. I stayed focused on her.

"Not right now, but when we get done with school and everything and we are in the proper state to be married. Not now, Zayn." I said, seeing her fall to the green grass in a fake pout.

"She would make a lovely bride." Zayn shrugged, his eyes leaving my face.

"Why do you think I want to marry her, mate." I finally looked at him, a grin on his lips as he shook his head and looked at his lap.

"Harry!" She called for me, running at me with bits of sweat lining her forehead. "Babe." She smiled, kissing my nose as she stood between my legs.

"Yes?" I smiled, my hands on her waist, all the while she shook with having run around as much as she did.

"I love you." She said out of the blue. I kissed her nose and reciprocate the words, hearing her laughter as she left my embrace.

"If you two weren't meant for each other, then the world was never meant to spin." Liam smiled at me, his body taking a seat next to mine.

"Great analogy, ever thought of being a philosopher, or a poet, perhaps?" Niall laughed, sitting on the ground in front of the table we sat on.

"That was his first major, didn't you know that?" Louis let out an exhausted breath, sitting next to Niall.

"I did not, why didn't you make it, or even tell me?" Niall asked, watching something over near the river which was lain about fifty yards from us.

"The poets couldn't comprehend my impeccable vocabulary." Liam smirked, kicking his feet like a small child.

"I hate to seem obsessive, but may I ask where Rylie went?" I intruded on the conversation, not seeing my blond beauty anywhere.

"She said something along the lines of 'Those ducks are cute, and I have crackers in my bag. Im going to feed them' then walked off." Louis shrugged. "She didn't even ask for her book back."

"Curious." I trailed off, keeping an eye out for her while we all continued talking. I wasn't particularly involved in the conversation, nor did I really want to be. I wanted to know where Rylie had gone to, and why she went so hastily.

"I think I'm going to check on her." I stood, after waiting about nine minutes for her to come back, needing to see where she had gone.

"Harry, mate, she just went to go feed some ducks I'm sure she is fine." Zayn said, standing with me.

"What if she isn't." I stated. "What if she is in trouble. You know how easily she gets into trouble."

"Fine, we will help you in the mediocre search for your loved one." Zayn placed a hand on my shoulder, a grin on his defined features. I rolled my eyes, starting towards the river side where I saw a few ducks.

{Rylie's PoV}

"Leave me be." I squirmed in his touch, feeling cold metal on my temple.

"Don't be that way, sweetie." He cooed, pushing me farther down the river side. I resisted my urge to cry and didn't argue, for fear of being shot.

"What do you even want from me?" I stumbled a little on a fallen tree branch as park turned into thick forest. Eric shoved me harder and kept me walking, gripping my shirt.

"I need some money." He stated bluntly, my eyes catching a glimpse of the almost setting sun. I was regretting not screaming or yelling to one of the boys as soon as I felt Eric grab me, but he would send people for them. They would die because of me and I would never allow that to happen.