The End

A/N : This is the final short little closing/ending chapter for this story. There will not be a sequel, and I'm so thankful for everyone who reads it. I know I got really bad at updating, but life had gotten in the way. I thank those that stuck with me regardless. Thank you.

+++

{Four years later}

Sunlight glared through the open window blinds.

"Rise and shine, sweetheart your guests will be arriving shortly."

I opened my eyes to a smiling Harry, holding a happy black cat.

"Hmm, and who are these guests?" I asked, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Your mum, Mark, the boys and their families." Harry rubbed the cats ears, making her purr lightly.

I grinned, hearing small and hurried steps approach the bedroom.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Jackson jumped onto my bed, his little sister close on his tail. "Happy birthday mommy!" They yelled in unison.

"Thank you." I smiled at my family. Olivia grabbed the cat from Harry, holding it awkwardly in her small arms.

"C'mon, let's go make mommy a cake."

The footsteps retreated. "Don't get cat hair in the cake batter!" I yelled with a laugh. Harry sat down next to me on the bed, kissing my forehead.

"I love you." He grinned, his lips still near mine. I smiled, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"I love you more. And I always will."