Chapter Eighteen

"He did what?" I laughed, Harry groaning as Niall repeated what he had just said.

"He gave the most popular kid in kindergarden a wedgie for being mean to me, which automatically made us all losers." He said, a grin on his face as I continued laughing.

"I ruined our social lives." Harry shook his head, my lips landing a small kiss on his cheek.

"I don't think you're a loser." I smiled, "But you are pretty nerdy." I laughed, the other boys laughing as well. Harry shook his head again, my body leaving his.

"Where are you going?" He asked, taking the chip bag from Liam and grabbing a handful of potato chips in his hand.

"I'm going to change out of my jeans." I shrugged, just wanting to be more comfortable. Harry stood, about to follow me before I ran to the bedroom, locking the door behind me.

"C'mon, Rylie." Harry whined, a smile on my lips.

"It'll only take a moment, Harry." I said, moving to my closet and finding cotton shorts and a sweatshirt of Harry's. I changed, going out into the living room again. I sat down next to Zayn, looking over his shoulder at his phone.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his eyes looking confused. I shrugged, standing and lying down on the couch. Harry, Liam and Niall entered the room and Harry sat on me.

"You're killing me." I said in monotone. He shrugged, squishing his bum into my stomach. "Harry." I groaned, trying to shove him off of me.

"Why won't you love me?" He whined, lying down on top of me. My head was pressed to his chest and it was hard to breathe.

"Harry, you are squishing me." I mumbled, poking his stomach. He giggled and rolled over, lying next to me instead of on top of me.

"Sorry, love." He grinned, kissing me lightly.

"You two are cute and everything, but you're kind of making me want to throw up." Louis said, Niall making a gagging noise. I laughed as Zayn and Liam agreed.

"Sorry, boys." I said, sitting up an helping Harry do the same. Niall turned the volume on the TV up, starting the movie. I couldn't remember the name, only that it was a scary movie. Zayn stood, turning off every light before sitting down again. Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him as the movie began playing.

In the middle of the movie, Harry's lips found my neck. We were sat at the back of the room, the boys' backs facing us. He bit down a little on my neck, a smile on his lips. Harry's hand felt down my back, lifting the hem on his sweatshirt. his cold hand traveled up my back, finding no bra to unlatch.

"No bra?" He whispered into my ear, my head giving a slight nod as he chuckled quietly. His hand left the sweatshirt, moving down to my thigh. His rough fingers moved up my thigh, stopping where the cotton shorts did.

"Say the word, and I'll make you feel amazing." He whispered, making my spine tingle. I stayed silent. His lips left my skin as did his hand, my body only wanting him more. "Your wish is my command, princess." he chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist and lying us down after I yawned. Harry just cuddled me, not letting go until the end of the movie.

" Niall and Louis are out." Zayn laughed, standing and stretching. I tried to keep my eyes open, Harry whispering in my ear.

"You're so beautiful."

"I love you."

"You smell like candy."

I giggled, turning to face him as we lay on the couch.