I Should of Kept Sleeping

My eyes shot open. I almost panicked. Who was I? Where am I? What's going on? Doesn't everyone have those moments? No?
I was in a room. No duh, Rainbow.
My teacher looked up at me.
"Nice sleep, Rainbow?" She asked.
I was shocked. I feel asleep in class...again?
I didn't answer, I just darted over to the mirror. I was pretty surprised none of my class mates drew something stupid on my face.
Then again, I'm pretty sure they didn't want to die today.
"Why did you let me sleep in?" I asked my teacher.
"Well, a celebrity is switching over to our school and they're having a personal meet and greet," she answered before looking up at me.
"I'm sure you rather have your sleep than meet a celebrity."
DUMB TEACHER!! My idol could be standing in the gym and here I am snoozing in class.
I guess that's my punishment for falling a sleep in boring class.
I grabbed my stuff and sprinted out of the room and to the gym.
"RAINBOW DASH!" Miss teacher lady called after me.
I skid into the gym. The event hasn't even started! I grouped up with my friends.
"Hey, Brats," I yelled at my friends.
They already knew why I was yelling at them.
"Sorry, Rainbow, Miss Sunshine wouldn't let us wake you," Miss Teacher Pet Twilight Sparkle explained.
"Whatever," I mumbled and rolled my eyes.
"Attention Students!" Principle Celestia called," In a orderly fashion we'd like to introduce our first celebrity to our school and town..."
"Do you know who it is?" I whispered to my friends.
They all shrugged.
Hmm....who could it be.
"Soarin Skies!"
That dork! THAT DORK...that dork that's my neighbor!
Rarity and a ton of clueless dummies FAINTED! THEY FREAKIN FAINTED.
I growled.
He scanned the crowed with a 'I'm so popular so you all should love me' expression.
I rolled my eyes. I hated this guy. His stupid smile, the way he acted and just him. He acted so shallow.
He spotted me and a Smirk escaped onto his face.
"Hey!" He waved to me.
Rarity thought he was waving to her so she waved back,
"Hi!" She answer, blowing a kiss.
A look of discus appeared on his face.
"Rainbow Dash!" He called to me.
I groaned. What now? Everyone in my school had their eyes glued to me...even my friends.
"Come on up here," he told me. I started to back-away but the people behind me pushed me forward and some how I ended up on the stage.
Soarin put his hand around my waist and held me close.
"Hey, Dashie," he smiled.
I really didn't want to make a big scene in front of the whole school so I just gave him a awkward grin.
He kissed me on the forehead and the whole school gasped.
I turned red and quickly ran off the stage.
What's wrong with Soarin! I barley know the freak. I ran out and into the bathroom to wash my face off.

A/N

Ya, so not much. Just uh intro kinda. I'll be making a writing schedule of the days I'll be writing! Catch ya later! I have
play try-outs tonight! Wish me luck

-colors!