New York

"We're moving" my mom announced.
My spoon slipped out of my hand and fell on the floor
"What?"
"Yep, Your father has been given a chance to be a big time business worker in New York!" My mom cheered.
"What?" I repeated.
My mom looked at me.
I showed no emotion.
I had to leave my friends, school and team behind?
I stood up and started to panic.
"Mom! We can't leave!!!" I yelled.
She looked at me confused.
"Why? I thought you would love moving to New York." She told me.
"Oh ya! 'Cause I'd just love to leave my school, friends, team and life behind to move to some big, dirty city full of clowns who kidnap kids!" I screamed. I rushed up the stairs and slammed my door behind me.
Tears rolled down my cyan cheeks and slight sobs came from me.
I don't like being emotional.
Before Soarin came I never cried since Kindergarten. But, now the last time I cried was two days ago when I thought Soarin was cheating on me. The day he found out about Dash week and my band.
I slouched on my bed.
"Why is this happening?" I cried.
My phone rang.
It was my mom.
I cracked a itty bitty smile. She even knew to stay away from me when I was upset or mad.
I answered.
"What do you want!?!?" I screeched.
She told me we we're leaving in 3 days and that I better get packing.
Did she not see that I was upset and mad??
I threw my phone against the wall.
Oh well, my mom will buy me a new one to make up for this.
I picked it up to see I had a text from Soarin.
My phone was cracked but it still worked surprisingly. It's not my first time throwing an expensive thing against a wall.

SoarinRocks: Hay, Dashie. Can I bring you on a date this Friday.

That made me cry more

Awesomeness: No

SoarinRocks: what? Why not?

Awesomeness: what I'm gonna say next is something a I need to tell you in person

SoarinRocks: that doesn't sound good

Awesomeness: it isn't

I flopped back down on my bed and chucked my phone at the wall even harder.
Life was cruel.

A/N

Hay ya'll! I DONT EVEN HAVE THE WORDS TO SAY THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 1K VEIWS!! YOU ARE ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
Amazing!!! So, I packed this chapter in to my SUPERRRR busy week. I mean SUPER. 2 school projects and we remodeled our hole house.
Not to mention a sleep over and homework. So I wrote this in between a few times I had. Sorry it's pretty short but, as I said busy weekend. (Also wrapping this up within the next 3-7 chapters.